Introduction

Manav:  A young boy and an aspiring lawyer. Loves basketball and his family means the most to him. There was this one girl that he loved during his school days. He still cries sometimes at night thinking about the good old school days. But little does he know that his dreams are gonna be true soon.

Unnati: The most popular girl of the town. Basically, the talk of the town. Loves dancing and wants to open a dance studio(hoping that dance studio jaldi se aa jaye unnsu ka please😋🕺) There's this guy who has been behind her ever since she has shifted to Uttarakhand. She is annoyed by him and just wants to get rid of him. Whenever he is around she always keeps on thinking about her school days where her bestfriends would always be ready to take a stand for her if she would land up in any sort of trouble. She too misses them.

Ashi: A girl who belongs to middle class family and all she wants from her life is all her close friends from the school days back in her life. She misses her bestfriends a lot. Wants to make her parents proud of her.

Sanky and Tee kay Zee: They both are siblings and are currently pursuing their passion of dancing and singing respectively. They both are staying in Mumbai currently. Soon you'll be able to see them in Uttarakhand too.

A/n: The story is based in Uttarakhand since its my personal fav place to visit and will also help in the future of the story.