Chapter 3:

Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun:
Sanku and Tk land and book a cab for their college. It takes around half an hour from the airport to reach the college. They had joined the college in the mid-term so there were already lectures going on. As soon as they reached the college they asked about their dorm room and went their to freshen up. They were sharing their dorm room with two more people. One was a girl and other was a boy named Vansh but since he had met with an accident just a day before the college was about to reopen so he was not present in the dorm. His room was alloted to Manav. Manav was in his room packing all his stuff and getting ready to shift. The girl was ashi and she was attending her lectures. So at present only tanzeel and Sanket were present in the dorm. They both decided to first freshen up and then go and check out the college.
Tanzu's pov:
I quickly freshened up and went outside in the living area while sanku was still not ready. So I decided to unpack my guitar and practice a little bit. Meanwhile sanku got ready and then we went to explore the college campus. Since we were very hungry we first decided to go to the canteen and eat something. As soon as we entered i saw a girl was about to fall so i quickly ran towards her to save her. I went near her and held her from her waist and I was just lost in her beautiful brown eyes. It just felt so perfect being there with her at that very moment. I don't know why but it seemed as if this was the only peace that was missing from my life since the last 5 to 6 years.
Sanku's pov:
As soon as we entered the canteen tiku immediately started running in some direction, when I looked over there i saw that he went there to save a girl from falling. I too ran behind him bjt before i could reach there tiku had already saved her from falling by grabing her from waist and he seemed to be lost in her eyes. I dont know why but as soon as i saw her i felt as if i knew her since childhood. I felt as if she was my own lou, my ashi. Soon i realized that tk was still holding her and was lost in her eyes. I faked cough and brought them back to senses.
Sanku: Sun mere humsafar
Kya tujhe itni si bhi khabar
Ki teri saansein chalti jidhar
Rahunga bas wahin umrr bhar
Rahunga bas wahin umrr bhar, haaye

Jitni haseen ye mulakatein hain
Unse bhi pyari teri baatein hain
Baaton mein teri jo kho jaate hain
Aaun na hosh mein main kabhi
Baahon mein hai teri zindagi, haaye
Tiku: Kya hai sanku kyun aise gaane gaa raha hai? Kisi se pyaar wyaar hogaya hai kya?!
Sanku: Pyaar Mujhe nahi beta bohut jaldi tujhe hone wala hai jis hisaab se tum dono kho hue the na ek dusre ki aankhon main🌚🌚
Ashi: Excuse me guys Kya Baat Ho rahi hai yaha pe?! And thankyou Mr. for saving me or else it would have been very embarrassing for me😬
Tanzu: Arrey thanks ki kya zaroorat hai. Btw hi! Tanzeel here and this is Sanket my elder brother .
Sanku: Kya yaar tanzu hum main sirf 1 minute ka farak hai fir bhi elder brother bol raha hai🙄🤦‍♀️
Ashi: You guys just remind me of my bestfriends from my childhood. They also used to fight aise hi and that too on the same topic 😂🤦‍♀️
Sanku: You never know kya pata hum wahi ho🤭😋
Tanzu: Kya kb bolta rehta hai sanku. Chal woh sab chod mujhe bohut bhook lagi hai chal kuch khate hai. To ashi: aapne apna naam nahi bataya hume
Ashi: Hi, myself ashi🥰
Sanku: Why don't you also join us?
Ashi: Tbvh I would've loved to join you guys but sorry Sanket I have my lec so maybe next time?!
Sanku: Arrey sorry kya usme. Its ok and please Sanket mat bulao ajeeb lagta hai thoda🤭

Xoxo
Next update will be soon. I know I'm updating after 4 days so a longer chapter for all of you as compared to other chapters. Enjoy until my next update. Don't forget to vote and leave all your precious comments and reviews in the comment box.

Love you☁️🤍