Chapter 3

Both of them drives off where the location is.

It was almost midnight of november 13.

Both of them arrived and was laying on the grass while looking at the stars.

"So, Why did you bring me here at midnight?" Baji asked while looking at chifuyu. He admired his best friends blue eyes glow in the night.

"Well. I just wanted to show you something when it hits midnight and tell you something while were at it." Chifuyu said while looking at the sky

"I see."

Chifuyu takes out his phone.

"Its time." Chifuyu said while sitting up.

Meteor Showers started falling. Or so i want to call them shooting stars.

Both of them looked amaze by the beautiful sky it was filled with Meteors coming across them.

Baji looks at Chifuyu.

"Chifuyu. What did you want to tell me?"

"Well..." Chifuyu stands up and looks at Baji. Chifuyu stretches his hand out. And Baji holds it. Baji stands up from where he is.

"Hey.. Baji... Did you remember when you were still in Toman... I always get flustered when im with Mitsuya kun... You were always there saying that i should confess to him but i think you got it wrong..."

Chifuyu said while his cheeks starts turning a shade of pink.

"Well we were talking about .... You.. If i told you the reason why im flustered i felt like it was the wrong thing to do since it might ruined our friendship."

Chifuyu looks down on the grass and continues speaking.

"Talking about you with admiration and on how amazing you always are. I idolized you ever since now. Not just idolizing you but... I also Like you Baji san...!"

Chifuyu said while tears started falling down his face Chifuyu didn't bother to wipe them away just looks down and not giving Baji any eye contact.

Baji goes closer to Chifuyu and Holds Chifuyu's waist while the other was petting the blonds hair.

"Chifuyu... You have to stop crying on things like this... I hate it.. Are you thinking that i don't like you back aren't you... Well your wrong on that one. I like you more than you think. I love you.. Not as A friend and not as a best friend I love you as my future... Boyfriend."

Chifuyu's eyes widen as he blushes.

"Huh...? You like me back..?" Chifuyu said breaking the hug but Baji was still holding his waist.

"You dumbass you didn't even listen that much i said I love you didn't i?"

Chifuyu giggles.

"Well then I love you to My Keisuke-"

Chifuyu's eyes widen as he realized what he called Baji.

"Sorry-"

"No. Call me that again. Fuyu Call me that again!!.."

Baji said while pouting.

"Fuyu?! Why Fuyu?!"

"Because its a good nickname why don't like it?"

"Of course i like it... My Keisuke~"

Chifuyu said teasing Baji. Chifuyu starts giggling.

Baji pulls Chifuyu into a Kiss.

Chifuyu kisses back, He wraps his arms around Baji's neck. As Baji wraps his both arms around Chifuyu's Waist. The broke the kiss and hugs each other.

"I love you My Keisuke."

"I love you too My Fuyu."

{Kazatora's POV}

[F*cking Finally Baji you suck you said you'll confess first.😒]

"Mikey! Looks like our job is done here lets show Toman the video!"
Kazatora said.

"Ok!" Mikey stops the recording and both of them rides Mikey's Bike.

{Lets go back To Bajifuyu's POV.}

Both of them looks at the sky again while in each others arms.

Chifuyu and Baji looks at each other again.

"Lets go home Kei"

"Ok Fuyu."

Both of them gets on the their Bikes and starts driving home.

"Bye Love!" Chifuyu said before closing his apartment door.

"Love..." Baji said while covering his face because he was red. Baji starts running to his apartment and closes the door to see his mom smirking at him.

Baji's Mom: " Welcome home sweetie."

Baji: " Hey Mom."

Baji's Mom: "Tommorow bring Chifuyu Kun here."

Baji: "Huh? Why?."

Baji's Mom: "Don't you want to me To meet your Boyfriend?."

Baji: "How did you know?!"

Baji's Mom: "Kazatora called me saying Chifuyu is gonna confess to you and you've been saying you also like him so i knew it."

Baji: "O-ok Fine."

Chifuyu and Baji's Mom met even tho they met for already almost everyday cause Chifuyu always comes to there house but not in October. Cause you know what happend🗿.

{Timeskip November. 15 TOMAN MEETING.}

Kazatora appears with the Toman uniform on.

"Soo~ Lovebrids~ How are yall."

"Good. Nothin much. Right Baji san."

[They only call each other love, Kei,and fuyu If there alone or when they're with they're friends.]

"Yep."

"THE MEETING WILL BEGIN!"
Draken yelled.

"Ok. So as we all know. That we won against Vallhala. But Vallhala won't be under us, Today. The only people that will get back from Vallhala are Kazatora Hanemiya  And Baji Keisuke. As for now. I have one member from the captains that i want to kick out. Kisaki Tetta your Fired." Mikey looks at Kisaki in the crowed.

"Your fired for teaming up with Hanma Shuji And ordering Kazatora to Kill Baji Keisuke."

Kisaki runs up to the stage and begged and shit but Mikey didn't show mercy and got Kisaki out of Toman, Hanma dragged Kisaki out of there.

"Anyways! As for now! Takemichi Hanagaki and Kazatora Hanemiya will rule 3rd Division. Kazatora as Captain and Takemichi as Vice. Congrats both of you. And Baji Keisuke as The first Division captain again."

Everyone clapping.

"BTW CONGRATS FOR DATING MATSUNO CHIFUYU AND BAJI KEISUKE." Mikey Yelled and Toman yelled louder.

"WE GOT A COUPLE!!" Toman yelled

Chifuyu and Baji stands there Embarrassed.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Vallhala arc is done... But whats the chaos the Black dragons made?