Chapter 5 {hehe}

Timeskip at the middle of the fight.
Baji was just watching. While takemichi, Kazatora, Mikey and Chifuyu fight while draken is fighting outside.

Yuzuha comes in and sprints to Baji . Chifuyu notices and pulls Baji away. Chifuyu also dodges the knife.

"Why tf do you want to stab Baji san Are you insane?!" Chifuyu said while glaring at Yuzuha.

"I-im sorry someone tricked me into doing this he said i have to kill baji keisuke so our life would be better"
Yuzuha drops the knife.

"Shush. Now who tricked you."

"K-kisaki tetta."

"GOD!. HE MAKES ME SICK." Chifuyu yelled he knew this was gonna happend but still pissed because of the fact that hes trying to kill baji again.

"That dipshit..." Mikey whispered and kept fighting.

Unfortunately Toman stole Victory. And got 2 new members Inui Seishu and Kokonoi Hajime.

Lets get Bajifuyu fluff Shall we?

{12:00 AM IN MIDNIGHT}

Baji who could not sleep get up from his bed and starts walking to Chifuyu's apartment. He knocks on the door not expecting the blond to be awake.

"Fuyu? Your still awake?" Baji said while looking at the blond.

"Ill be asking the same thing? Can't sleep love?" Chifuyu said while sucking a lollipop

"Yep. Im exhausted but can't sleep."

"Come in Love, Lets sleep." Chifuyu said and holds Baji's Hand Chifuyu drags Baji inside his room."

Both of them cuddling each other. The moon highlighting the window, Both of there eyes sparkling while looking at each other.

"Hey Love.. What if i told you im a.. Time leaper." Chifuyu looks Baji in the eyes.

"Huh what do you mean? You mean your from the future?"

"I know this sounds crazy but.. Im from the future before this started there was another timeline where Kazatora stabbed you successfully and you sacrificed yourself. Me and Kazatora got close when he got out of Juvie. Me and Kazatora were just hanging out and a shooting star went true. I wished to go back to the past to save you and it did come true."

"Hey Fuyu. How old exactly are you?"

"26.😁" Chifuyu grinned.

"HAH?! YOUR 26?!"

"Yep. In the future I have Black hair that makes me look more mature."

"I would like to see that Love."

"You will soon..."

{The next Day.}

"Bye Kei! I gotta go back to the present now. Ill see you there😁"

"Bye love! I love you so much see you in the future!"

{Chifuyu went Back. Future}

Chifuyu woke up in his apartment bed He opens his eyes and saw two people sitting beside his bed and talking. The two people glanced at him.

"Hey Bestie! You back!"
Kazatora said and puts his coffee on the table.

"Hey Love looks like you back😁" Baji smiled. Baji looks more different. Baji Had longer hair. It was in a ponytail. Baji has a piercing in his ear.

"Kei!!" Chifuyu hugs Baji.

"FUCK THIS I NEED A BOYFRIEND. ILL GIVE YOU GUYS TIME."

Chifuyu giggles while hugging keisuke.

"Its been a while Love..." Baji said as he hugs Chifuyu's waist Tighter.

"I missed you.. So much Kei.."

Baji Pulls away from the hug and looks at Chifuyu's eyes.

Baji Holds Chifuyu's waist tighter and pulls him into a kiss full of love.

Chifuyu wraps his arms around Baji's neck.

They kissed for about a minute before Kazatora and Takemichi barges in the door.

"NO. YOU ARE NOT MAKING THAT KISS DEEPER." Takemichi and Kazatora yelled.

Chifuyu and Baji laughs "Were not Planning to right Love?" Chifuyu looks at Baji.

"Yep."

TO BE CONTINUED

{Hey yall lols so the next Chapter will be the last one. And it will be really fluffy. I promise😁✨ And i hope you really enjoyed this short series im not good at angst so yeah. Im gonna make more Bajifuyu stories soon containing AU's. Thank you for reading my story😁}