12

Jungkook: ' I, Jeon Jungkook, is not even a bit interested in you. Leave me the fuck alone. '

He brushed her hands away from his arm and took a step back raising his hands in surrender, he was so done with this girl just when he thought he's finally at peace.

This girl came back into his life again.

Rachel: ' You don't have to worry about Jasmine, she'll get someone else just be with me instead. '

Jasmine scoffed and rolled her eyes at the "couple", as Jungkook sighed and shake his head as a 'no'.

Jungkook: ' I have someone I love, it's better you stay away from me now. There won't be anymore one night stands.'

He turned his heels and walked away after crushing her heart like that, her gaze stayed on his back tears welled up in her eyes.

Jasmine barked out a laugh before Rachel turned around and tackle her on the ground.

Jungkook heard the cheers of the students and turned around, the two girls were going for each other's throats. They both were literally on the ground pulling each other's hairs or just punching each other.

Jungkook chuckled, shaking his head as he was about walked away from the "fight". And at that moment Yn ran past him he scoffed knowing how the kind heart of hers will stop the fight.

Gosh he can't leave now, they can hurt his pretty professor.

YN: ' STOP!!'

She yelled but obviously the girls didn't give a single shit about what their professor was saying.

Noah: ' STOP FIGHTING OVER JUNGKOOK HE DOESN'T GIVE A SINGLE FUCK ABOUT ANYONE OF YOU!!'

He screamed and everyone went silent even Jungkook's lips curved upwards in amusement, Yn froze upon hearing his statement.

Jasmine got off Rachel breathing heavily and she looked at Yn daringly.

Jasmine: ' This is all your fault, Professor. '

Pushing the girls aside she walked towards the restroom, Rachel stood up late and tears were sliding down her cheeks.

Rachel: ' Thanks Noah for reminding me that your best friend is a fucking bastard, I won't ever forgive him!'

As if I want your forgiveness.

Everyone started leaving slowly and gradually, Noah turned to look at you and sighed.

Noah: ' I'm sorry Miss Choi for yelling- no screaming actually, I didn't mean to but I had to remind them that the boy they're after will never care about them.'

He smiled warmly at you as you forced back a smile and nodded, Jungkook smirked and when Noah left it was only you and Jungkook in the empty hallway.

Your and Jungkook's eyes met each other and you immediately looked away hurriedly walking towards the staff room.

Jungkook: ' Guess I'm the only one left. Oh wait- MISS CHOI!!'

______________________________________

Jihun: ' TAEHYUNG!!!'

Taehyung jolt up in shock upon hearing his colleague's scream, Jihun had a weird grinned on his lips as he stepped inside his office.

Taehyung: ' What is it?'

Jihun: ' I found someone who knows about the kidnapper!'

Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise as he grabbed the file from Jihun's hands and went through the man's file.