Chapter 2

Nabi sighed, taking off her heels immediately they reached his place.

"Tired?" Taehyung asked, pouring himself a cup of vodka.

"Uh huh," she agreed.

"You should probably get some rest, I'll join you later," he suggested.

"There's no way I'm letting you drink again," she objected.

"Oh c'mon I'm just trying to forget my problems," he pouted.

"We are all recovering from breakups and yet you're the only one drinking. Leave it," she firmly spoke.

"Ghosh.....you sound like my mom sometimes," he scoffed and followed her upstairs to their shared bedroom. Nabi took a shower first then Taehyung followed suit, both putting on a pair of luxurious blue silk pajamas which were gifted to them for their wedding night. They didn't feel uncomfortable sharing the same bed since they had already done it in the past.

10:23pm

There they were. Sleeping besides each other both facing the ceiling in a pitch black room.

"Taehyung," she called in a calm voice.

"Huh?" He responded.

"Do you think we made a mistake?" She asked.

"Well...."

"When we told our parents that we wanted to get married our main aim was to make Tzuyu and Lucas jealous and we succeeded at that so, no we didn't make any mistake," he said.

"Really?" Nabi's mood brightened.

"Yes. You should have seen his face when I kissed you," Taehyung chuckled.

"Tzuyu stared the whole time," Nabi added.

"Perfect," Taehyung sighed.

"Since I was born, I think this is my biggest achievement," Taehyung chuckled followed by Nabi's laughter.

"Looking at your bad grades, I agree with you," she mocked. Taehyung lightly smacked her head.

"Hey. How many times have I told you not to make fun of your seniors," he scolded with a deadpan expression.

"It's in my blood daddy," she laughed.

"Ewwww I'm not your daddy. Move away," he jokingly jumped out of the bed.

"Yah! Don't get the wrong idea I don't go for short people like you," she poked his shoulder.

"You're such a bully," he rolled his eyes.

"At least I'm taller than you...." He sounded low. Nabi then realized that her words had gotten to him and tried to make it up without actually saying sorry.

"Relax. It was just a joke. You have the best hands I have ever seen," she sounded cheesey.

"There you go being dumb again. What do my hands have to do with it?" He sighed.

"You always...." She tried to come up with an excuse.

"Just save it for someone dumber than you, I don't want to hear the nonsense," he sat down on the bed.

"Oh c'mon," Nabi knelt down besides him and started to tickle him. He tried his best to retaliate but Nabi always knew how to make him laugh.

"Stop it!" He laughed.

"No," she continued to tickle him while laughing.

"I'll tickle you too if you don't stop," he laughed. Nabi immediately stopped tickling him and stepped away. Taehyung tickled her too and didn't stop.

"Hey! Stop. No!" Nabi laughed.

"Pay back time," they both laughed. At that point, Nabi realized that she was happier with Taehyung more than with Lucas but Taehyung really didn't care about anything.

"Okay that's enough! Please stop!" She begged.

"No"

"Fine. You'll drink whatever you want if you stop."

"Okay!" He immediately stopped and headed towards the door.

"Not so fast!" Nabi pulled him back.

"Mommy said no more alcohol," she chuckled.

"Oh c'mon!" He complained.

"Just sleep," she pulled him more while moving back too. She didn't realize that she had reached the edge of the bed until she fell with Taehyung on top of her. Nabi cleared her throat and tried to move but Taehyung was holding on tight.

"Taehyung...." She tried to shove him off.

"Hmm?" He replied. She felt his heated breath brush over her skin.

"Get o-" before she had a chance to finish her sentence, he tried to kiss her but she looked away.

"We shouldn't rush to doing stuff we might regret later...." Nabi spoke in a low tone.

"I don't think I can regret anything," he mumbled under his breath. It's not like Nabi didn't want to either. She just didn't want to be someone's rebound.

Before she could have time to think it through, he pressed his lips on hers. She suddenly felt like she had entered that world she had entered before, where only two best friends who love each other more than anything in this world deserved to be.

They slowly took off each other's clothes while kissing passionately. He kissed her all over her neck making her let out a soft moan. He then knew that he had found her weak spot and made a hickey there. At that point, nothing felt wrong to them. All they wanted was to have more and more of each other.

Should be more like- best friends with benefits.