Harper

Argh, it's the first day of school. Like, what am I supposed to do? Summer went by too fast and I can't remember a thing about what I did. All I know I did this summer was sleep. I watched a lot of Netflix, I got a learners permit and slept a lot. Well I think I already mentioned that... I have a few designer clothes I could wear but, yeah, I am going to wear those, so like I can get into the Popular group of the school. I don't want to spend my year with the freakshows. I have a friend in the rebel group and I would be a rebel because, if what I do out of school..
Megan is my friend and I have known her since kindergarten. She's always been that trouble making kid so I've learned from her.
I have another friend who is also sorta trouble making. His name is Josh. He is a really nice and sweet guy but, he has had so many girlfriends and after every breakup he would come to me... We would chat for hours and hours about it and he would just listen and sometimes we would hug... I really like the guy and I've had a crush on him from awhile... Maybe this your he'll ask me to be his girlfriend...
I think I have my head in the clouds... He'll never have a crush on me... Or will he?