And the summer is over

Noah's POV

Elle, I have had a great two weeks, a few little bumps but in honesty, we made it through.  Like we were taking things slow, I think mostly we were too scared to be that open again.  We went and spent the last weekend together at the beach house, which may not have been a good place, but we had decided we needed to change the feel there, so off we went.  I planned a romantic dinner for us, pick out a few of our favourite movies, bought nibblies for during the movies, and Elle's favourite wine.  I made dinner while Elle kept teasing me, she'd throw little things at me, then flash me to try to distract me.  I just kept my head down and looked away.  She finally went and sat on the deck to read a book.  Once I had everything cooking just right, I quietly headed upstairs to my room, opened the double doors to the deck, put fresh sheets on the bed.  I had a bag of rose petals I spread all over the bed, placed candles around, and had some incense going in the room, I want this to be perfect. We haven't been this intimate in over a month, plus I am leaving in a few days.

I head back downstairs, Elle is still sitting there reading her book, I walk up behind the chair, bend down and kiss the top of her head, then I start to lightly rub her shoulders.  She puts her book down, reaches up for my neck and pulls me in for an upside-down kiss.  I felt good.  "I have to go check on dinner, should almost be done," I tell her, as I pull myself away for I was starting to feel things growing.  "Aww can't we just sit here and do more of that," she says peaking around the chair at me.  "Food first."  I dish out the food and call her over, dinner went by quite quickly, then she proceeded to clean up, as I went for a quick dip in the pool, mostly cause I needed cold water, this woman is driving me nuts just be in the same room with her.  I guess we know where my mind is at.  As I get out she hands me a towel, then purposely runs her hands down my wet skin.  Every part of me tingled.  "Elle do you want to watch one of our movies?"  "Um sure, if that is what you want to do."  She says it so sly and sexy like.  Oh lord, this is hard, she is driving me wild.  She walks into the house, "Can you give me a second, just want to change my clothes into something comfy if we are going to watch movies."  She sort of sounded deflated and sarcastic.  "Sure, I will wait."  In my head, I am like I have been waiting oh so long, I need you now, bent over this couch. I put a little smirk on my face thinking of that.  I go pick out our movie, get it all set up, Elle had not gone upstairs she just used the washroom down, then I hear her come out and start heading up the stairs.  "Hey miss where are you going, I thought we were going to watch a movie,"  I yell to her.  I hear her giggle, "come and get me."  I sprang from the couch so fast and up those stairs, I don't think my feet even touched the floor.

I walk into the room she is standing by the doors, in very very skimpy and sheer jammies.  "Well miss, what are you doing?"  She shrugs her shoulders "just cooling off."   I walk over to her, back into the door frame without touching her, I hear her take a deep breath.  "Elle, you really want to do this, I mean I was hoping," as I move my hand around the room to show her all I had done.  "More than you can believe, I am ready I want every part of you."  I lean in a kiss her softly, spread her lips with my tongue to taste her.  She responds, wrapping her arms around my neck and lifting her legs to wrap around my waist.  Every part of me is yearning for her, I need to feel her, I need the be one with her.  I walk slowly over to the bed with her, our mouths still dancing with each other.  She pushes her chest into me, I feel her breast push against my chest, she then slides down me, helps me slip my shirt off by running her hands up my body along with her tongue.  I am about to explode, this woman holy, it is taking a lot for me not to just throw her on the bed and do with what I please with her.  We make it to the bed and then we were so gentle with each other, it was perfect again, I felt brand new, I love this woman so much.

Elle's POV

Finally after living in our little love bubble, the day has come for Noah to head off.  I still have a month and a half left, so this is going to be a bit of a struggle.  I am going to see him off at the airport, he didn't want me too, but I won't see him until Thanksgiving so I want to spend every last second with him.  

As we arrive at the airport, my heart drops, I am starting to worry, that we have made a mistake, maybe I should be going with him.  He can see me in my head, "Get out of it, don't go there.  We are going to be fine.  We are in such a different place then we were a year ago.  This is going to be a great experience for us.  You are going to do so great in your school, and we are going to make it just wait and see.  I love you Elle and I am going to hold tight to that, and I am going to hold on to our last kiss until we kiss again."  "Ok, your right, I am going to be strong and get through this."  "Now remember don't try to be strong and let me be me, we are a we and we can do this."  After he checks in I walk him to the gate or as close as I can, I stand there and stare at him, trying to remember everything about him. I am etching his face and his body even his scent into me.  He bends down and kisses me and off he goes.  No long goodbyes, just sweet and simple.  Love you Noah as he walks away.