"Harry's friend."

So yep. I did it. A One Piece x Harry Potter crossover.

This is set in the second Movie/Second year of the Golden Trio. Harry was, as much as he could, enjoying his summer vacation. Then he met a Foreign boy, he was Portugeus, he said.

The slender boy was like Harry, skinny, feminine, and short.

However, the mysterious boy examined Harry for 5 minutes and said. "You're my friend now!"

And they did what friends did. Harry felt exactly how he felt when he was with Hermione and Ronald. This guy gave him the chance to play in a playground properly.

And when Summer ended. The boy moved away, and, even after all this time, he didn't say his name.

Summer is also when he needed to return to Hogwarts. So with a heavy heart, Harry Potter continued his studies, hoping that once he was finished, he could use his magical abilities to look for the boy he met.

But what the Potter heir didn't know was that his newly made friend(and possible crush) was Monkey D. Luffy.

Young talented and creative Wizard and the youngest Heir to the "D" name.

******

Harry sighed for the hundrenth time.

His mind still wandering of the cheerful boy he met at the park in his hometown.

He had a huge fortune that was left behind by his parents, but he wasn't of Legal age yet.

Sad green eyes glanced to the window of the Weasley's family car. Ron immediately noticed his pal's gloomy mood.

"What's the matter, Harry?" Ron asked, eyes not leaving the front. Harry spared a sad glance at his ginger friend and sighed again. This irratated him.

"Harry, stop sighing and tell what's wrong." The ginger boy demanded an answer from his friend, whatever this was, it made Harry upset.

"It's just... Nothing, you'll probably laugh at me." Harry was bisexual, he couldn't just announce it outloud, could he? The supposed heir of the Potter house beinv bi? That would 'cause chaos!

He had gained an unshakable crush on the mysterious boy. He just can't take him out of his mind!

His cheerful toothy grin, his messy-looking yet soft hair, his semi-tanned cheeks and his warm hands. (Mystery crush had to hold Harry's hand to teach him how to swing, ride a bike, ride down a slide, talk to others.)

And the poor Potter heir didn't even know his name! Or his age! Just his nationality!

"When we get to Hogwarts, i'm gonna force you to talk to 'Mione about this." Ron basically uses the Muggleborn's name to threaten his friend now, the only girl of the group was their self-proclaimed Big sister now. But Ron was having second-thoughts.

They got to Hogwarts.

But crashed into a tree.

******

Outlook D. Sabo, one of the top-students of Hogwarts despite only being a Third-year, a Slytherin. One of Dumbledore's and Professor Snape's favorites.

Portgas D. Ace, the top student from Griffindor despite also being a Third-year, One of the Top Quidditch players.

The two are known for Griffindor's and Slytherin's Comradeship before the stereotypes' began to form.