"MLP X SHINOBI XOVER!"

If you read the chapter from the Random One-shots, then i think you get the gist.

In case you don't, please go to the Random One-shots story.

Okay? Good!

On with the story!

############################

"This is so awesome!" Rainbow Dash flew to the sky happily, they were going to a place in the other side of Equestria!

"Wow..." StarLight looked so fascinated, she never went to a friendship quest with the Mane 6 and the rest of the Princesses.

"Mh... Kinda nervous, but i'll manage!" Starburst was finally living up to his name and bursted out his opinions.

Twillight, Starlight, and Starburst had done all they can researching in the Forbidden section of the Canterlott library about Konoha.

The Hokages', The will of Fire, The way that Teamwork is the star of the village.

It was said everything was out-dated in the Village, but with the Rokudaime and Nanadaime making adjustments for the Village, they had advanced greatly!

"I wonder what type of animals they have..." Fluttershy made her way to Rainbow Dash, who was still spinning in place.

"They must have very classy clothing... What type of frabic do those brave ponies wear?" Rarity wondered, Konoha was and is a Ninja Village.

"Well, we must meet the Hokage first..." Celestia trailed off, her face showing an emotion of 'Oh shoot, i forgot something'.

"We sisters forget to raise the sun and moon to the other side of Equestria... The Hidden Villages." Luna finished for her Older sister, she had sweat dripping on her face, and when she realised what she said, The Moon princess clamped a hoof on her mouth.

"WHAT?!" Everypony yelled.

-LATER-

"There gonna be here anytime now, Boruto. Calm down." A beautiful pegasus looked left and right, Her son was running for everything he needed, and shoving them in his Nin-pouch.

"Look, i'm sorry Mom, but me and Dad are gonna greet these special guest!" Boruto, a hyper Unicorn who'll figure new ways to use certain spells for.

"I know you think this might be  a chance to bond with your Father, but this is part of his duties as Hokage." Hinata reminded him, gently putting a hoof on his chin to make him look at her straight in the eye.

The young Unicorn's ears dropped, It was always about Hokage this! Hokage that! His father didn't have time for them now.

"Ugh!" He throws his head up and casts a teleportation spell to move past his Mother.

It made him loose focus and dizzy, the teleportation spell needed a ton of chakra, which he lacks. Oh he wished he inherited his father's chakra reserves!

Smacking himself on the forehead to stop it, he shakes his head and runs to the sliding glass doors.

"Wait, Boruto!" Hinata the pegasus called out to her child, However Boruto was already running to the gate and out of the house.

"You forgot to read the scroll..." The mother looks to the piece of rolled paper that was from the young stallion's Father.

Dear son, Boruto.

        We have some foreign guest coming over! Isn't that great, and we also get to meet the other princesses of Equestria! Hope you've been studying Geogrophy because i do not wanna explain to you.