#Homecoming Fuck#

His large hands wrapped around my throat, pounding his meat into me mercilessly. Me moaning under him,boosts his ego,he smirks,"Feels good doll? I am gonna ruin you so good that you will ask for more,sweetcheeks." I can't even form a sentence because of the immense pleasure. My body keeps shaking as he thrusts his hips. He groans in his sexy voice,"Oh fuck,babydoll you're taking me so well,shit baby,I am gonna-

A soft pat on ny head wakes me up from my dream. Oops sorry,wet dream. I open my eyes to see my father-in-law softly patting my head to make me up. Seeing me opening my eyes,he smiled,"Good Morning,daughter. Hope you slept well."

I gave him a fake smile, though I like him a lot, he's just like my father. Sweet and caring. I spoke,"Yes dad. Good Morning."

"Come for breakfast,dear. After that,we will go to the airport for him",he said with a wide smile.

Yes,he was coming back after 2 years from military service. Till he was gone,I came here and used to go to my office from here. But wait,ughh what a dream was that!!! I am soaking wet and fucking missing him.............wait Yn just a few hours and then he's all yours.

Me and Taehyung came back to our home later that night,haing dinner with our in-laws.

Time Skip At Night (In their house)
We both entered the house being tired. Keeping our luggages to a side,I stared at him as he stared back. 2 years isn't a small time. He has become more well built,a little tan on his skin,more handsome. I could feel my eyes getting blurry.

Taehyung's POV
She has become more beautiful. Seeing her cry makes me want to cry too. I went to her and hugged her tightly. "I missed you",we both said in unison, chuckling afterwards. She looked at me with those glossy dark eyes. And yeah smiling right after crying is one of the most beautiful sights.

I smiled and took her luscious lips in mine. I kissed her softly. She responded with so much care,so much adoration as if she was scared what if it was a dream? Again? But no,this time,I am back.

"Let's reward you for being a good wifey,babygirl."
She smirked as her eyes darkened. Still that same old slut for me,I see. I chuckled internally.
She took my lips, now kissing me roughly. I responded with the same enthusiasm. Licking, bitting,sucking her lips. She tastes so tasty,damn. I took her body on my shoulder as I slapped her ass,later massaging it. It has got more plum.
"Babycheeks,you ready for the long night?"
She moaned,"Yes,daddy".

Author's POV
He took her in the shower and started it. Kissing her more as he can't get enough of her lips. He sucked on her tongue as she moaned,closing her eyes. She wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled their body closer. The wet clothes were the only barrier. She ripped his shirt half open to his chest and starting giving him hickies. He bitted his lower lips while closing his eyes,smiling. She made a quite few marks and started to palm him over his boxers. He grunted and ripped her shirt, attaching his lips to her gorgeous chest. She moaned,feeling those feelings after a long time. He purposely started marking beside her chest, avoiding the nipples. She became impatient,"Tae! Suck on them already!"
He slapped her breasts,as she moaned,"Patience, shortcake",
He attached his lips to her nipples and started sucking hardly. She ruffled his hair, pulling him more closer to her, moaning. He got on his knees and discarded her other clothings.

He groaned"God,I am seeing heaven after so long." Saying this,he attached his lips with her clit. She felt a electrifying current running through her body. Her face scrunched in pleasure and she pushed his head more in between her legs. The harder he sucks,the louder she moans. He closes his eyes, feeling her squishy thighs beside his head. He missed this feeling for so long.
He moved and made eye contact with her. Seeing him,she became shy once again. He chuckled and kissed her.  Discarding his boxers,he stroked his length and wrapping her legs on his waist. Pushing her to the wall,she pulled her closer and kissed her.

"Put it in already",she murmured softly in the kiss. He smiled and pushed a little as she moaned and held his biceps. "Just a little more,bub",he spoke softly and gave his all attention to the kiss. He now pushed his full length in her. Bitting his lips,he looked at her with hooded eyes. She had also that smirk at the corner of her lips,looking at him with that same drunken expression. He started moving his hips back and forth as she let out a cry. Groaning aas the pleasure increases,he moaned,"Bubs,you know how much I missed this? Me fucking your cute cunny while you moan my name wholeheartedly. Huh? I missed you so fucking much. Me owning your body, pleasing it like the way I own, worshipping it like the way it deserves. I love you so much baby".

Sweat started building in their bodies. She moaned as Taehyung stared at her deep soul. She murmured,"I love you too,baby".
He hide his neck in the crook of her neck, bitting and painting it softly as if it was his own canvas. She closed her eyes and moved her hips rhythmically with him,increasing the pleasure.

"Fuck Tae, you feel so good"
His jaw clenched and he rammed more into her, showing that how much he missed her,"Oh yeah baby? Say that again."

She bitted her lips and held him by his nape, making him look at her.
"Daddy,you feel so fucking good. Fuck me harder".
He groaned and thrusted faster. She moaned feeling close.
"D-daddy,I am c-close. Ah-h fuc-ck".
"Me too,p-princess. Come with me,mhm?"

They both let a loud moan at the breathtaking orgasm. Carrying her to the bedroom,he laid down on the bed and stared at her,"Chubs,show daddy what you've got".

She smirked sluttishly. She crawled up to him. Bitting and sucking his neck. One hand busy with stroking his length and another busy with playing his nipples. He moaned. Making him moan made her feel proud. Now,she stroked his cock fastly and thumb rubbing against the tip. Giving a few kitty licks,she shoved his cock into her throat as she bobbed her head faster. Making sure to give extra attention to the tip. He made her a ponytail with his hand and threw his head back,"Oh bab-by,you make me feel so good".

"Only good,daddy?"
Feeling vibrations on his cock made it twitch. He shivered,"N-No baby you're the best. Ahh fuck,I am gonna cum".

Strings of his c** shoot through her throat. She sat down on his lap as her clit was aching for some attention now. She spoke,"Daddy,I am gonna ride you like a cowgirl".

He laughed,"Sure baby, you've gotten so brave. I love this side of you".
Slightly blushing,she positioned his cock towards her entrance and then pushed it in. Both moaned at the feeling as she started bouncing.

Time Skip
He grunted,pulling out and laying beside her. The birds were chirping as it was time for the sun to rise. He hugged her tightly,close to his chest. She snuggled more to him.
He sighed,at last he was home. He was with her. Kissing her temple gently,he starred at her. Long brown hair, closed eyes, lips forming into a little pout. Those long lashes. He smiled like an idiot. She murmured,half asleep,"Tae,you know it's bad to stare. Sleep now".
He laughed silently,as she spoke those words. Before training,he always used to stare at her face and she used to speak like that.
Though now,it has been 2 years,she still has that habit.
Making her lay in top of him,both naked under the sheets,he hugged her. Kissing her forehead for the last time,he whispered,"Sleep well,angel. I am here".

The End
Uwuw hello guys, it's me your author here. Hope you guys are safe and fine. Love you guys a lot❤️💞❤️💞💞

Unedited. Avoid typing mistakes.