Brother's Best Friend

I yawned on the bed feeling extremely lazy. I didn’t workout today because of my laziness.

*grmm*
I guess my tummy needs some food. I haven’t eaten my breakfast too. As today is weekend,me and my brother are breaking all the rules. And also our parents are busy with their work. Though,dad came to my room yesterday and we gossiped for half an hour.

**************************************************

After eating breakfast,I went to see what my brother was doing. Oh btw,the famous Jeon Jungkook is my brother. I knocked in his room, which he didn’t answer obviously. I then barged in his room to see him sleeping on the bed messily. I chuckled seeing him in that state.

Being the little good sister I am, I took of his glasses and made him sleep well

Being the little good sister I am, I took of his glasses and made him sleep well. I also did a bit of cleaning of his room as it was a disaster. After that,I kissed his forehead lightly and left his room. By the way,Jungkook is older than me by 3 years.

Time Skip
After scrolling Instagram for hours,I went to sleep again.
After 2 hours
I was woken up by screams and cheers coming from Jungkook's room. I became really annoyed. When it comes to sleep,I am really sound and light sensative.

I quickly got up from bed and went to his room. Without knocking,I went to the room and immediately regretted it. My brother and his best friend, whom I have a little crush on were sitting shirtless with headphones on playing online games.

 My brother and his best friend, whom I have a little crush on were sitting shirtless with headphones on playing online games

These both had a good body

These both had a good body. I wasn’t affected by Jungkook as he is my brother and I have seen him shirtless countless times. But, *gulps* this boy,why is he freaking shirtless in another person’s house?

I snapped out of my thoughts when Jungkook called me.
'Hey, I was here to say that SLOW DOWN YOUR FCKING VOICES, AS I AM SLEEPING.'
They both looked shocked and then chuckled before Taehyung giving me a thumbs up.

A tingling sensation was observed in my stomach. Before turning back, I pointed to Taehyung, 'And you,should put some shirt on.'

Although, I was blushing a little, I said that on his face and then left to eat something.

Taehyung POV
'Damn',I chuckled. 'Your sister is surely something',I said.

'Ikr,after all who's sister is she?',Jungkook exclaimed proudly. I laughed. 'You know hyung,this morning when I was texting you,she came to my room and I acted as I was asleep. She sighed and then took off my glasses,make me sleep in a good position,cleaned my room amd at last kissed my forehead before going out. I am lucky to have her as my sister.'

My heart melted hearing his words. Literally,is she an angel?
I have known her and Jungkook for about three  years now. She is literally savage,sweet,hot,cute, kind and everything. Though, I know she has a little crush on me,she never tried to hit me or make me uncomfortable. In my eyes,she is the most wonderful girl I have ever seen.

Time Skip
Yn POV

It is 8 in the night now. Mom and dad should have come home by now. I thought of making dinner as Taehyung is also here untill now. Jungkook oppa wouldn’t let him go. Suddenly, I got a call from mom.

'Hey sweetie,how are you doin'?'
'I am fine mom. When are you guys coming home?'
'Oh we are in the car now and btw we are bringing dinner. So don’t eat anything.'

'Oh mom,Taehyung is also here. So,bring food according to that.'
'Aw that cutie is here? Sure sure I will. Such a good boy he is!'
I was smiling non stop which got unnoticed by my mom as she wasn’t seeing me. I then came back to my senses and gave mom goodbye.

During dinner
I was sitting between Kook and Taehyung. Dad asked,'Sweetie,how was your lazy day?'
I gave him my bunny smile and answered,'Sleepy sleepy all day and eating too.'

He chuckled.

During eating,I heard Mom say to Dad,'Doesn't Taehyung and Yn look good together?'
I choked on my food. Kookie gave a glass of water.

'Hey,are you okay?',Taehyung asked.
'Y-yeah,I am fine. I am full now. I will go to my room'.

I left and ran to my room.

After 10 minutes
*knock knock*

'The door is open',I said while laying.
Taehyung entered the room. I quickly went back to my sitting position.
'Um,I came to check up on you. Are you okay?'
'Yeah,um,btw thnx for checking up.'

'Ahh,aniya it's oki'.

I patted the space next to me for him to sit. He took a sit.
'Will you stay the night?'
'Yes,as my parents told your parents that they will not be home tonight.'
'Oh,so do you have a girlfriend?'

I instantly slapped myself mentally as my cheeks turned red.
He chuckled and teased me,'Why? Don't you want me to have one?'
I hide my face in the pillow. He laughed and came towards me placing the pillow down and looking deeply in my eyes.

I gulped from the stare. I don’t know what had gotten into me, I suddenly pecked his lips and hurriedly turned around.

Taehyung POV
Her lips were so soft and delicate. I smiled like an idiot before pulling her to my lap and took a glance of her. She was kinda scared that if I will be mad at her for kissing me without my permission. I smiled warmly at her before grabbing her chin and placing my lips on her.

Author POV
Their lips moved in sync. A long,passionate,lovable kiss was shared. Suddenly the door opened revealing kookie with his mom.
'Omg,my daughter has grown up so much!!! You both are perfect!!'

Yn Pov
I blushed and hide in Taehyung's chest. He cupped ny cheeks and looked at me,then made a eye contact with my mom and spoke,'I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?'

I jumped on him and showered his face with kisses. He giggled. Kook said,'Finally hyung,you got a girlfriend. I thought,you were gonna die single.'

Mom smacked his forehead and took him out of the room with her.
We smiled sweetly at each other and hugged lovingly.

The End
Ahhh finally,another update. Guys I am sooooo sorry. I will try to update more. 🤧🤧🤧

Please vote,comment and share my story. It gives me inspiration to write more.

Sarangheee❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜

Unedited(As always)
1125 words.