Alexis

Rocky
I chuckled and smirked as I walked into Alexis's room and saw her bent down drying her feet after bathing. I smiled as I walked up to her and licked her crotch while she was still bent over. I smirked as she blushed and moaned loudly rocky!  I chuckled and placed a paw on her pussy rubbing it and said yeah?  She blushed and said stop it you know you're not supposed to be touching me there. I chuckled and said yeah I know but I don't care I want it so bad I'm willing to risk being thrown out. She blushed and said rocky please stop it's not right. I chuckled and said shut up and enjoy it will you. I chuckled as I switched back to licking her vagina enjoying her virginity while I could. I chuckled as she blushed and said rocky stop smacking me on the face. I blushed and growled biting her hand and said stop hitting me or you'll get the rape to kill rather then mating. I smiled as I resumed licking her vagina and laughed as she blushed and said fuck as she started cumming. I smirked and continued licking until she was 100 percent spent and smiled as I thursted into her vagina popping her cherry in on swift thrust causing her to scream and start crying. I chuckled as I took my pleasure pounding away at her innocence and whispered slut on this day you become my pussy you are and always will be mine whenever I want. I smiled as I continued fucking her vagina making her scream and cry begging for me to stop. I smiled as I continued while suckling on her breasts. I smiled as she blushed and said please at least pull out when you cum. I smirked and said ohhh sorry today's just not your day breaking through the last of her resistance and cuming into her vagina filling her to the very max.