Rocky's in Trouble

Rocky

I smiled as I pulled out and left. I blushed and gulped as Ryder picked me up and said you think that was fun? I blushed and shifted. He chuckled and said well you haven't experienced nothing yet. I blushed as he set me in his room and said stay. I blushed and nodded standing still. I blushed as he left and came back with a tube of something and said this is going to be fun shutting the door. I blushed as he stripped then rubbed some cream of sort on his maleness. I blushed and gulped as he said now lift your tail! I blushed and nodded complying. He smirks and said good thrusting his penis into my anus. I blushed and yelped surprised as he smiled and started thrusting into my butt. I blushed as he chuckled and whispered yeah so tight thrusting harder. I blushed and moaned as he continued thrusting his cock making sure he was hitting the deepest spot each time. I blushed as I heard a snicker and smiled seeing chase and blushed as he walked up and growled sticking his dick In my face. I blushed and turned my head trying to resist only for Ryder to harshly squeeze my balls and say suck him or I'll crush these. I blushed and yelped sucking chase's cock. I blushed as I heard Skye laughing and say you must've been really bad rocky. I blushed as Ryder smiled and said Marshall come. I blushed as Marshall walked over and said yes sir? Ryder laughed and said I want you to jerk rock off. I blushed and yelped and said please don't touch me there I don't want it. Ryder smirks and said you should have thought about that before you raped Alexis. I blushed and whined as Marshall started rubbing my dick. I blushed and whimper as my cock grew fully hard and blushed as Ryder smiled and said now Marshall put it where you would like to feel it. Marshall smirks and nodded deep throat's me. I blushed and hump Involuntarily and said fuck. Marshall smirks and started licking around my shaft teasing it. I blushed and muffled by chase still throat fucking said damn it I new this would happen as I felt my self become fully dominated. I blushed as Ryder chase and Marshall all climaxed causing me to summit then climax. I blushed as we rode it out and panting collapsed. I blushed as chase smirks and looked up at Ryder with a I want him in his eyes. Ryder nods and said he's yours chase. I blushed and yipe as chase growled until I scrambled onto my feet. I blushed as he smirks and whispered move and I'll neuter you. I gulped and froze. He smiled and shoved his impressive thirteen inches into my asshole and said who's daddy's slut. I whimper and said me. He chuckled and said that's right slamming into my ass and starting to rut. I blushed as he smiled and said Marshall you look like you need to pee. Marshall blushed and nodded and said but I can wait till your finished I want to watch. Chase smirks and said nonsense piss in rocky's mouth. I blushed as Marshall smirks and mounted me thrusting into my mouth where he immediately pushed into my throat and sighed relieving his bladder. I blushed and started swallowing and whimpering.