Bellatrix Lestrange

You were surrounded by death eaters. They had your friends in their clutches. Literally. 

But your eyes were fixed on one particularly evil death eater. With crazy eyes and a mane of curly black hair. 

Bellatrix Lestrange. 

"Come to see the show?" You casually asked Bellatrix.

"Only because you're in it." She smirked. 

"You seem to have a small obsession with Mr. Longbottom there, don't you?" You smoothly said, raising your wand at her. 

"Oh my god this is so weird." Harry said. 

"Shut up, Harry." You snarled. 

Soon, a huge battle broke out when Sirius, Moony, Kingsley and Tonks arrived. 

Bellatrix killed Sirius and you nearly exploded with rage. 

"Bellatrix Lestrange I swear to god I will KILL you." You snarled before running after her, harry following suit. 

--Time Skip--

Harry was battling the dark lord while you were battling your girlfriend. 

"You've been getting a little rusty, Lestrange. Azkaban get you out of practice?" You sneered, hexing her. 

"No. But your counter attacks haven't changed." She cackled. 

Voldemort was getting defeated and Bella got an idea. she slid into a fire and was about to disappear, but you slid in after her. 

Both of you landed in your old apartment. 

"Bella, you have GOT to be KIDDING me." You rolled your eyes. 

She got a dark look in her eyes when she turned around and she suddenly slammed you into a wall. 

"Haven't changed, have you Bella? You're still obsessed with me." You smirked, your gaze landing on her lips. 

"And you haven't changed either. Still want to kiss me, I see." She sniggered before pressing her lips to yours. 

It soon became an intense makeout session which led to something more.