The bar

How did i end up here again? Every day after a stressful day of work i like to go to a bar but only for one reason, The owner of the bar.
Hes this tall man with long red hair.
He is the prettiest person i have ever seen with my two eyes.
I am once again here at his bar
"The usual i presume ?" He asked with his husky deep voice.
"Nope! Not this time" i answer quickly
"Ill have your strongest drink today" i add,
"Can you handle it?" He asked as he raised one of his eyebrows. "Yes" "yes i can"
He hands me a shot of some brown alcohol. I smelled it, it smelled disgusting.
I throw it all in my mouth and swallow it. I can feel it burn my throat as it goes down, i make a face. "Another one please" i asked him after catching my breath. "You sure? Looks like you didn't enjoy it." He said with a serious face.
"I had a horrible day so im trying to forget about it" he hands me a second shot of the strong brown drink. "Well what happend then?" He asked. I then remembered the traumatic events that took place today. He saw my face and said "you dont have to tell me if its to bad" he honestly seemed to care "my boss he-" before i could finish my sentence, a fight had broken out. To totally drunk men had gotten into a stupid argument about football. The owner had to leave his bench and sort them out. As he walked over there, a man came and sat besides me "a pretty girl like you shouldn't be drinking all alone" he was quite creepy "oh im not alone im waiting for a friend" i said to get him away from me. He put his hand on my thigh and said "now we both know thats a lie" he slides his hand up further "could you move your hand" i whisper. I feelt so embarrassed, he didn't move his hand. Suddenly then man took his hands off me i looked up, threw my teary eyes u saw the red haired man had thrown the man to the floor. He yelled at the man to leave and not come back. He then turned to be to see me crying, he took his coat of and put it around me. " wait here till my shifts over, ill walk you home" i sat in the corner of his bar in his jacket crying.a few hours had passed and i had fallen asleep by then.

I wake up in this comfy fluffy bed, i look around and realised. I dont know were the fuck i was.

To be continued