~6~

~2 am~

It has gotten some hours and y/n had finally sneaked out the back door with ur skateboard that you put on the ground and steps on it to start skating to the skate park to meet Ranboo.
Some moments later you think you see him. It's an tall man with fluffy hair in front of his eyes and he soon sees you too. And you pick your skateboard up and walks the few meters to him and hugs him tight.

Ranboo-
"Oh-"
He didn't expect you to hug him but slightly smile and hugs you back patting your back before letting go smiling at you.

Y/n-
"Hi" you smiled sweet looking up at him and then looking at the skateboard. "wanna try?"

Ranboo-
Ranboo got a little nervous in his tone and took his right hand behind his neck "⟟ feel like that's not gonna work-"

Y/n-
"Nah, come on just step on the board and I'll hold you. Okay?"
You understood why he was kinda nervous but took his hands and put the board in front of his feet.

Ranboo-
"Uuhhh" he nervously put his left leg almost in the middle of the board and held your hands tighter as he took his other leg on there.

Y/n-
"Eyyy!" You smiles brightly as you saw he stepped on the board.
You slowly began moving forward still holding him tight.

Ranboo panicked a little when he could feel the board moving and hear the weals roll with him. But in some weird he just stayed quiet and felt the way your warm hands held his.

Y/n-
"See! Ur good at this"

Ranboo-
"I'm not doing anything y/n!"
He laughed getting this weird feeling in his heart and stomach, like it was something inside his stomach that almost kinda ticketed.
He shook his head and ignored it seeing how long they have rolled.
"Woah have we got so long!?" While he said that he lost his balance and almost fell but since he held onto you he was still on his feet.

Y/n-
You couldn't do anything but laugh but not in an bullying way. They had been there in almost and hour and you had turned your phone on silent mode for some reason so you didn't think of the time.
"You good?"

Ranboo-
"Y-yup! Couldn't get better!" He stood beside the board and kinda laughed as well.

Y/n-
You pick the board up and starts walking not letting go from his left hand "pfft- yeah good slender"

Ranboo-
'Pfft slender. She always gives me weird but personal nicknames. In some strange way ⟟ kinda find it cute. ⟟ should give her one too!' He always thought about those small things you said while he was walking.

They sat down on and skate ramp ((idk if that is what you call it in English)) and looked around as they where the only one there.

Y/n-
You decide to check ur phone and sees all the notifications that have come in. But they're all the same...
//wilby <3 have called you 34 minutes ago// "oh shit-"
You click on the notification and takes the phone close to your ear.

Ranboo-
Ranboo looked confused over at you and saw that you where in a call so he didn't think much about it and started humming to some random song he had heard on the radio.

Wilbur-
He heard his phone ring and picked it up fast as he saw it was you.
"Where in bloody hell have you been!?"

Y/n-
You got surprised how fast he picked up and realised the clock was almost 3:30.
"Um at the skate park?...."

Wilbur-
"Oh my fucking god" he mumbled as he pinched his nose bridge. " we are going to drive to the airport early and you haven't gotten any sleep!"

Y/n-
"I'll sleep on the plane or something calm down I'm not in danger or anything"

Wilbur-
"Well at least that is good, but come home soon" he hangs up and sits down on the couch watching tv.

Ranboo-
"Can ⟟ tell you something?-"
Ranboo cut you off before you could say anything.

Y/n-
"Sure my dude, what is it?"

Ranboo-
Ranboo took a deep breath and looked at her. "So like I'm kinda a twitch streamer and ⟟ kinda have a following..."

Y/n-
You smiled and tried not to laugh "yeah ⟟ actually know that already-"

Ranboo-
Ranboo got really shocked and sis eyes widened.
"Wait what!? How!?"

Y/n-
" my brother is Wilbur soot-" y/n smiled and laughed a bit " but let's go home before the addicts come-"

Ranboo-
"Good idea" Ranboo got up and began walking until you grabbed his hand

Y/n-
"If we are gonna walk alllll the way we are going to be home at like 5-(am)"

Ranboo-
" what are you gonna do instead?- fly?"
He looked confused at y/n.

Y/n-
"No-" you lay down ur bored and steps on it and takes his hand.
"Goin front of me"

Ranboo-
" uh okay..."
I walk up still holding you're hand and feeling you holding your arms around me.

Y/n-
Y/n start kicking away to roll the skateboard and after a while they get to her house and she picks up her board "bye see you soon!"
⟟ walk inside smiling.

Ranboo-
"Mhm! Byeee!" ⟟ continue walking my way home.

-
-
-
-
-
Words:907