Akashi senju part 1

It's a senju x fem reader
Am gay...

... You were with your long term boyfriend hanma for a quite while now like one year... Your best friend senju who is also the boss of gang named brahman badass word is just not enough for her she has all the qualities of a great leader and person ... She knew about your relationship with hanma but for some reason it didn't feel like she enjoyed listening to it... Whenever I talk about it... She just seems bored or rather not interested yah we were best friends for like 8 years now and she is important to me than anything thats why I decided I'll not talk about it much... Maybe she don't like hanma because of her gang related thing.. Idk but she never said that...

One day you and senju were  walking down from school with her... You were chatting about some stuffs... You had some plans with her for shopping...

'Hey senju'

'Yes'

'I know that you are brahman boss and all those things but at the end of the day you are still teen right? We are in highschool'

'Yess and what about it? '

'I mean like ' you were a bit hesitant to say it...

'I have friend who asked me about you... Seems like he really likes you '

'And? '

'Dont and  me  senju...you know what am talking about...'

'Ummm no.. '. She really has no idea... Dense hmmm..

'Okay I want you to date that guy like just give it a try... He is really a nice guy... He will take good care of you'

'Umm nah not interested just say no to him'

'Oh come on senju how long are you planning on being single... You have single been  since forever...this way you'll end up old without any boyfriend '

'Well that doesn't sound bad... I don't mind'

As you came closer and cupped her cheeks...

'You are so pretty don't let it go to waste?'

She turned red and started looking down...just secs later you heard someone calling your name ...

'Y/n'

You turned and saw hanma on his bike waiting for you...

'Hanma what are doing here? '

'I came to pick you babe'

'Oh is that so'

As he grabbed your wrist and started walking...

'Let's go now'

Senju was staring at you...  You let go of his hand and bowed down...

'Sorry I can't come am with you today...i have plans with sen-'

Senju grabbed her phone and put it near her ears..

'A meeting right now... Oh ok okay I'll be there'

She then came closer to you and said

'Y/n am sorry I have to leave I have an urgent meeting... Let's talk later '

'Oh okay if that's the case then nothing can be done ... Take care and call me later'

'Yah sure'

She left as you sat behind hanma and he drove ... You were sitting with him holding him... Even though you were sitting with him you were thinking about senju like why she turned red...Normally she wouldn't do that and it's not like am complimenting her for the first time ..
When you were thinking about it.. One more thing came to your mind...
'Wait she received a call didn't she but I didn't hear a bell or anything? '