akashi senju part 2

Time skip..

Y/n pov

Its been 1 week since you both are ignoring him... And he will always come after you guys but then leaves eventually...

Many things happened after that day...
As I distanced myself from hanma I realised my worth.. I felt free... Idk if its a good thing or not but I felt good .. Yes I do miss hanma I want to get back together with him but I want to make him feel bad  for not taking good care of me... Am glad that senju is with me through all of this I just can't imagine myself without her... Now that I see she was always there for me.. She is like my fairy God mother..

i came back to class after my club activities (basically it was all empty) Someone told me that senju went to rooftop  ... Yess she pretended to be sick then went up  ... I was the class president so I can't leave like that... But she will always wait for me after school whenever she is free... So this time she is waiting at rooftop and asked someone to deliver this message...
You went to the rooftop and found her sleeping there... You went close to her and sat next to her...

.....
...

...

'Senju wake up'
You said while lightly slapping her cheeks... She didn't even budge guess I have to wait for her to wake up * you thought to yourself*... You rested your back on the wall and side glanced her...

As you stared at her sleeping figure just noticing her features..its not like you never saw her sleeping but it's for the first time you felt like that...She is really pretty... You were looking at her face... Her short and silky hairs... Her long eyelashes and her beautiful eyes... Her soft pale and clear skin... No doubt boys fell for so easily.... She is so beautiful.. And on her brahman uniform nobody can tell that she is actually a girl not to mention how many times she saved me from bullies... she is so cool she can pull off both looks easily... A ladyboss

As you were staring at her more your eyes went on her lips...

She was smiling in her sleep i wonder what she must be dreaming of... * you thought to yourself*

The more you stared the more you realised how attractive she is...

Her lips ... Her lips look so...
So soft... I wonder which lip balm she use... It looks strawberry to me..

As you started moving closer to her...it was subconsciously or not you don't know ... You gulped and mumbled.

'...i mean we both are girl so it wouldnt be a big deal right? And at the end am only checking her lip balm... '

She mumbled something in her sleep and turned around... And you immediately backed off

What what was I doing just now ...?...was i just planning on?...and why is my heart pounding...What's wrong with me...
You were completely red from what you were about to do...
...

'Y/n' she mumbled your name in her sleep and your eyes widened..

Wait did she just called my name in her sleep...

You put your hands on your face... And tried to cover it...
'Why am I blushing? '

Hearing all those noises she finally woke up...
She stood up yawning...