PART 1 ||The beggining of everything||

!!TW!! - suicide, death

"Sidney..."...."SIDNEY"..."SIDNEY!!!" . I heard someone call my name many times on repeat. I snapped out of my thoughs. Turning my head to see my classmate but also one of my only friends...but importantly my crush.  She was yelling my name. Was she worried? I was  looking directly into her eyes. "Please, come down..." she said. There was silence. "hey , it will get better i swear" she says...tears filling her purple shining eyes. I took a step forward wanting to go to her, hug her, cry on her shoulder. Now i only hear her yelling my name so many times. I was dumb. I was now falling of the school roof. As i was falling i smiled. All of my nice memories flashed in front of my eyes. Tears filling my colourfull eyes. "dont cry, i will always be here" were the last words i managed to say, more like whisper,  before i felt quick pain go trough my body. I hit the ground. Wet asphalt soaking my school uniform wet. It was raining. Really nice weather to die. My eyes slowly closing. I see Alyss run to me with fear in her eyes. Yet she is still saying my name on repeat.  It is calming. I slowly start to loose my hearing. I wanna hear her voice more. But i cant. I dont hear her anymore. It's dark and quiet. I feel her soft touch. Out of my last strength i  hold on her hand tigthly. My grab lightens. I let go. Now its pitch black, quiet and touchless. It is cold. 

Anyways hi. My name is Sidney. Im a girl. Im 17 years old and..im dead? yet alive? 

My eyes open after something that felt like a 5 minutes? I see Alyss. She is crying. I get up. I feel light as air. I dont feel any pain. So that must mean im dead?.. Yes , maybe. I finally hear her sweet voice, she not talking . She's only sobbing and crying. Holding my dead bodys hand. It seems like she is cold. She was shivering. It was hard raining now. Incoming storm soon probably. Yet she still held really tight grab onto my hand. Her tears mixing with the rain, falling onto my chest. My dead body looked so paethic , but i was smiling . I wonder why. Ambulance arrived. They jump out and run straight torwards my body. They checked my pulse. "Girl...im so sorry for your loss, but she is...DEAD" those words broke her heart into millions of pieces. Fear and pain  in her eyes. They were about to take my corpse away. Alyss runned after them and asked them for a moment. She held my hand tigthly for the last time. Then she slid my favourite bracelet off my hand, then slid it on her hand. "thank you.." she said with her quiet and tired voice, she sounded so sad. I didnt mean to leave her. I meant to stay. She went back inside school. Runned to the bathrooms. She locked herself at the school bathrooms. I heard crying, sobbing and sniffing. I peeked in. I feel so quilty. She looks like mess now. Well she just lost her friend for forever few minutes back. I do not  blame her. I blame myself. OH- how i wish i could let her know im here. I will always be. Wait-If im in after life or whatever is this. That means someone else musts be there too. I bet. I looked at Alyss . I left.

 I was looking all over the school. I remembered about one 'scary' story they said about the gym. I fastly runned towards there. Now i stood in the middle of the gym. "hello ...anyone there?" i said. "oh, new visitor?" said someone. I dont see anyone though.  Now i do. Someones head popped out of the dark.  It was an old man. "Hey" i said. "Hello new soul, what takes you there?" ....the man asked. "Well.. i ..died like 20 minutes back..and i need to find a way to let my friend know im still hanging out with her, that she's not alone-" i let out. "Yeah ,sure . Im looking for something like that to do for my family, im here for 10 years now, i still didnt find the way buddy if you find a way , let me know ok?" the old man said. "oh , okay i will, now i've got to go" i left the gym going to check on Alyss and my few friends in my class.

 I got there as i saw Alyss sitting there being on phone. Holding her tears in. She was scrolling trough her phone looking at our photos together. Marley quickly caught my eye. I went straight towards him. He grabed small box out of his bag and put it in his hoodie pocket. He got out of the classroom. Tears filling his eyes. I think he knows im dead...He got out of the school back doors. He leans onto the brick wall. He takes out the little box out of his pocket. I see. It's cigarettes. I though he quit a long time ago. But obviously he didn't. He puts cigarette into his mouth and puts it on fire. He starts smoking. Blowing little clouds out of his mouth. Tears filling his eyes, now hes crying and sobbing. His back slowly slides down the wall as hes now sitting on the cold ground. I feel quilty for what i did to both of them. His boyfriend took his life recently. He already have so much to deal with- yet i added little more. Im sorry.

Oh god, his boyfriend. He's dead too. I must find him in this afterlife. We might think of something together. Chris was always a smart boy, and a really good friend of ours!Marley gets up an goes back into school sobbing sligthly. He then goes to the class and sits back, next class is about to start, i just stay and watch . Our homeroom teacher comes in. We have math right now. More likely they do. She stood up and looked sadly at the class. "Im sorry to tell you this after Chrises dead, but one of our other classmates passed today. It was Sidney. Now we will hold minute of silence. " The class became silent. So many sad expressions. Was Chris there too when we held minute fo silence for him?. I asked myself a question i couldn't anwser without finding him. I have a long way to go. 

________________________________________________________________________________

So this is the first chapter of this new story, im really proud about this ide, ididnt think it that trough , i will always try to post one chapter at weekend,  these chapters will always be over 1k of words, sometimes slightly over sometimes more then slightly. haha hope you enjoyed. Anyways i dont think im gonna draw my own arts as cover , i will just put some themed on the cover, if i can i will always put the credit to the artist, this one doesnt have one  or atleast i couldnt find it. ILY STAY SAFE GUYS. - Henry