"Hard Sex" 18+ Henry x William

Henry POV
It's been 5 months since we reunited, it's time that I tell William my feelings.
I go tell him to meet me outside, I see him walking over to me. Every step he takes it makes my heart beat fast, my dick was feeling hard like I wanted to fuck him..
now I feel horny and shit.
"H-Hey William.." I shy said. He says hi to me and said what I needed
"I need to tell you something I needed to tell you for a long time" he asked "what is it?"
I yelled "I LIKE YOU! A LOT!" He was shocked and started blushing I mumbled "stupid idiot.." blushing, I started describing him in nice words he just lift me up in his arms taking me inside the house "what the hell are you doing William, where are we going?" He told me wait and see.. he took me in his bedroom. He kissed me,I kissed him back.
He started kissing me all the way to my neck, I let out a soft moan "a-agh~~ William, Your gonna give me a h-hickey!" I said, "that was a cute moan let's see what else you can do~" he told me. I was horny. I mumbled.."what was that hen?" I mumbled again.."can you speak up hen I can't hear you".... I told him "my dick felt hard.."

Williams POV
his moan was cute, I wanted to fuck him so bad.
I started taking off his shirt, "dam your chest is hot!" I told him, he started blushing like a tomato "my hot tomato~" I started kissing his chest,I dropped his shirt on the floor and started unbuttoning his pants and sawed his boxers, I felt horny every button I unbutton. Finally I took them off and unbox his boxers, his dick was long. (Not that long-) he said "what are you waiting for?, are you gonna sit there or are you gonna fuck me~?" I started taking off all my clothes off and pushed him on the bed and started fingering his ass, felt very good. I got Horner every time he moaned "a-ahh!!~~ f-fuck!"
His moaning keeps me going. I putted my finger out of his ass, I turned him over and started sucking his cock off , "h-gg!!~~ F-Faster Daddy!!~~" I went faster deep throating, there was cum coming out of his dick, that thick warm load I grabbed a bottle and holded his penis "I'm saving this cum for later, darling~" he moans even more I finished putting cum in the bottle, I crawled up to him and kissed him.
"M-mfm~~" he keeps moaning. "Your a lot of hot stuff, darling~" I told him, I grabbed my dick and puts it through Henry's Ass "o-owww!!~~" I start shoving it in and out I start smiling "your doing a good job darling~"

Henry's POV
his dick felt so good, I wish I was good like him~ o-oh well guess I have to behave for daddy!~ "daddy!!~~~ m-mmm!!~~" he keeps shoving his hot dick in my ass, I'm moaning loudly, my legs are getting weak. I don't think I'll be able to walk, oh well all I want is to have sex with my William.
I start touching my dick which I start moaning louder.
William seems impressed and Happy.
He keeps shoving his dick in me until "h-holy shit hen! I think I'm gonna cum!" I got Horner, cum started coming out he stopped shoving his Dick in me and pulled it out leaving cum dropping down my ass.

Williams POV
After stopping shoving my dick into his ass, there was cum everywhere..Henry started licking up the cum I felt a bit dirty after sex we slept in bed naked we didn't feel like changing. It's the next day, I woke up Henry's legs were on top of me near my dick, I try lifting his legs up but he won't let me I let out a moan "a-ahh~~, H-Henry!!" I moan loud, I felt embarrassed now he woke up and he's red.. "maybe I could be too~" I started blushing, Henry starts kissing me, I kissed him back which leaves him he's touching my chest and pushes me down the bed pinning me, he starts going down to my dick and starts sucking me off "h-aah~~!! h-Henry I-I'm s-sorry~~!!" he still keeps on sucking me off, he didn't care whenever I apologise to him.. he just keeps sucking me off "f-fuck!~ Henry I swear! I'm s-sorry" I wanted to cry, but that's showing my soft side...i started pushing him away from me which he stopped sucking me and I ran to the corner of my room. "WILLIAM!!" He yells at me, tears starts coming down my face which shows him my soft side.
he comes closer to me "what's wrong?" he asked me, "I don't want to have sex..I'm sorry.." , he looked so frustrated, I turned around and kissed him.
He kissed me back, "we should go have a shower" he told me, "sure"

Henry's POV
We went for a shower, after that I made us breakfast, "I'm going to find the kids" he said, "I'll come with you" "sure I guess" we both went to sister location first to get Elizabeth.

904 words