"Take me home" Chapter 1

Williams POV:
It was pretty lonely in hell, Cassidy didn't torture me today..weird.. anyways I'm looking out for other animatronics to see if they will kill me. No one popped up today, I needed to see what was going on I felt like I deserve this. Lucky Cassidy popped up "hey Afton.." she talked to me.. "o-oh..yeah?"..she told me "didn't you had a family?".. "I did..but they all died.."

Cassidy POV
shit..We killed a father and our murderer...there father must mean much to them..I'm thinking of letting him go. I told him he can go "really..?" William said "yeah, just promise me you will find your family.." I said "I will, I promise." He told me tearing up, Afton looks like a baby, I go in for a hug and he starts letting out all his tears and crying on me I told him he can go tomorrow that he can rest. Lucky Afton, He must of been a good man. I know the reason why he killed us, I read his dairy. I will give it back to him in the morning.
I will say my goodbyes to him, hopefully he will come back to freddy fazbears one day.

Williams POV
It's the next morning, I've been looking for my diary, looks like Cassidy took it. I call out for Cassidy she comes and I gave her a kiss on the forehead "I'll never forget you, Cassidy" she smiled and hugs me "me too, papa!" I was shock what she said and I smiled "good luck and tell the others I won't forget them I love yous" I felt like we were a family splitting up. But it was my time to go and find my family.
I escaped hell and ended up on the streets in town, I sawed a familiar face..but he's wearing a hoodie, wait isn't he my old partner..Henry Emily..I just walked across the street so he couldn't see me but he saw my hair bun, he knows I put my hair up whenever I have long hair, he follows me.
I was walking to my house where I used to live til I died. Mike wasn't there, he must of moved.
I was gonna open the door until I heard "WILLIAM!"
It was Henry Emily, I didn't want to see him..he was gonna kill me or even burn me alive.
"William, I missed you". I was shocked what he just said, he missed me? What?
"What?...missed me?" I respond. "Yeah, I couldn't wait to see you again." He smlied happily.
I was confused..why would anyone missed a monster like me.

Henry's POV
I missed William, I couldn't wait til he came back, I wanted to have sex with him if I only told him my feelings, I didn't want to have sex that fast.
I go in for a hug "I forgive you don't worry I already know why you killed Charlie, she told me"
William looked confused "wait, how where's Charlie" he starts panicking.
I felt like he was scared "calm down shes with the missing children, she kinda lives there."
He was relief, he asked me if I wanted to live with him "sure."
I said.
My heart started beeping everywhere we've been, we been hanging out for months now, I wanted to tell him my feelings it's been 5 months since we've reunited.

578 words