Homophobia

WARNING: IF U ARE SENSITIVE TO H0M0PH0B1C STUFF CLICK OFF THIS PAGE.

Illumi's POV:

Chrollo threw the controller at me. "Stop winning!"

I laughed and held my cheek as that was where the controller hit me.

"You know what, let's go to the park instead!" Chrollo suggested.

I looked at Hisoka and he shrugged. We then came to unspoken agreement to go to the park.

As we were walking we passed by a few girls.

"Ew.. why's she hanging out with boys.. She must be a pick me.." I heard one of them say.

The other replied, "Right? She's as flat as a pancake too.."

Thought they were whispering I could still hear them. I frowned

"That's quite rude.." I whispered to myself.

"Hm?" Hisoka hummed. "Nothing, just sometime I thought about" I ignored the thought and we made it to the park.

I immediately ran to the swings before two other random guys got on it.

I started to swing when they came up to me. I stopped the swing with my foot on the ground.

Hisoka was on the bench while Chrollo was attempting to climb a slide.

"Hm?" I said though accidentally in an annoyed tone.

"No need to have a mood pretty girl, anyways m-"

The guy was cut off when he saw me frowning when he said the word 'girl'

"Ugh, now what did I say? Girls are always so moody." He rolled his eyes while the other guy laughed.

"Tell me about it! She's probably on her period to be this emotional over a few simple words!" They laughed.

I frowned and felt sadness rush through my body.

'I'm not a girl though..' I thought to myself.

I looked away, this type of thing makes me weak.

Though none of my enemies know that thankfully.

"Anyways, girly give me the swing." He waited for me to get off and I looked up at him.

"Fuck you." I got off and threw the swing chain in his face.

"Ow! Damn, fuck you pretty girl!" He yelled.

"Don't come to the park on your period next time girl!" The other guy yelled.

I wanted to cry. I'm not a girl, I'm a boy. How do I become more masculine..

I looked up and saw Hisoka walk past me.

I turned around to see him stab both boys with a pen in their hands leaving a hole.

They yelled in pain as Hisoka licked the blood of his hands. "Bitter." He spat out the blood.

He then walked back to me, took my hand, and we both sat down on the bench.