𝑨 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖

Omg guyss I'm back :D
And this time with an ACTUAL girlfriend whaaaat? (Like bro she's so perfect smh but thats another story)
Sorry for the cliffhanger but this time I'll try to make the chapter a bit longer or smth like that? Idk but I hope you like it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~◇~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Y/n P.O.V.~

"

Y/n!" As I turned I saw that it was Ibuki. She wore an outfit that was rather normal, but with all those piercings and accessories it made it all look special either way. (A/n: Imagine her wearing the same clothes from Sdr 2 ok? ok!)

"Hello Ibuki." I greeted her with a smile. She ran over to me and halfly jumped onto me. Afterwards she was out of breath though so she put her hands on her thighs and tried to catch her breath.
"...one moment.." she said as she huffed and puffed. As soon as she was finished she jumped up again. "Hiyaaaaaa Y/n!" She greeted me.

"How are you?" I asked as we started to walk to the train station.
"I'm doing great, thanks for asking! And you?" She said as she took energetic steps forward.
"I'm good too." I said as I smiled lightly. The rest of the walk was rather in an awkward silence. As if not knowing what to say, so you both just stay silent which makes things even worse.

(Writersblockwritersblockwritersblockhelphelphelphelp)

We walkes in utterly silence till we reached the train station. It didn't take long for the train to arrive and we quickly hopped onto it. Then and there we had small conversations but in general it was rather quiet. Soon enough, aka 40 minutes later, we arrived to our destination and got off the train. I swallowed my spit as I saw the amount of people. This is gonna be exhausting.

The next thing we had to do is to take the bus to the concert, which meant just more awkward silence between us. I sighed. This wasn't how I expected our "date" to be.
"Pretty awkward, huh?" Ibuki said as she looked over at me. I laughed awkwardly,"Yeah..."
"I would like to say something but the first time in my life I just dont know what to say..." she said as she scratched her arm.

"Usually while talking to someone, I go from one conversation to another... I don't know why it doesn't work this time.." I said in a joking manner as Ibuki giggled lightly.

Afterwards we just went inside the bus and continued our way in silence. After another 20 minutes we arrived at the concert area. We went into the line which was rather "small" for a famous concert and waited.
As we stood there we saw someone sneaking up with a small group.

"Ugh why can't they just stand in line like everyone else." I complained as I felt annoyance grow up inside me.
"Well not everyone likes playing the same way as other people do." Ibuki said as she looked at them as well. I shrugged as I averted my gaze.

After a while of standing in the line, we finally reached the start of it. We showed the guy our tickets as he pointed something out.
"Wait, aren't you Mioda Ibuki? The girl that was attending the all-girls school and had a girl band?" He asked
Soon enough, we were overflodded by people that went like "oh my god is it really her?" and "oh my god it is her!"
I stood there next to her, trying to avoid all the attention she got in one second.

"And the person next to her... isn't that L/n Y/n that went viral for different kinds of music with guitars? They had lots of publishes with lots of popular celebrities!" Someone pointed out. Two Ultimate students in a concert of a music genre they both work on. How great. Attention!! Yayy!!!

"Is it really you??" That person went up to me as I just nodded slightly. They started squeaking all around. "I'm such a huge fan of the way you play your guitars! Its such an honour to meet a teenager so talented right here! Can I maybe get an autograph?" They said as I noticed that Ibuki got flodded as well.

I just nodded with a smile as I gave, everyone that wanted one, autographs. Even the man that was bodyguarding the line asked for one. I sighed as it was too much attention that I didn't appreciate at all.
"It was nice meeting you guys!" Ibuki said as we quickly showed off our tickets and went "inside" to the concert area. Well more like Ibuki dragged me out of this mess of attention.

"Thanks..." I said as I deeply breathed in. "No problem! Jeez, that was lots of attention that I didn't really expect. But I suppose that's just what happens if you go on a concert with the same music style as you went famous on." She said as she put both of her fingers next to her head. I nodded.

We went into the big crowd as no one approached us anymore... thankfully.
"Guys, are you ready to rock 'n roll!" Someone announced. I saw my favorite band member enter the stage as I felt adrenaline rush through me. Excitedly I went to my tippy toes to see them. I took Ibuki by her shoulder as I started shaking her. "Ibuki, look! They're... actually here in front of me!"

"You seem really excited, first time on a concert?" She asked as she let herself get shaken. I nodded as I continued to shake her.
"Y/n—can—you—stop—shaking—me—?" She said as her head changed places from one place to another because I was shaking her.

"Oh- sorry!" I said as I let go of her,"I'm just so excited to see them."
She nodded as we realised that the band started playing already which wasn't really unhearable because it was...so...loud-
"Wooooo!" Ibuki said as she moved to the rhythm of the song. Suddenly she grabbed my hand and put both kf our arms in the air.
"C'mon Y/n, vibe with me!" She said as loud as possible so I could hear it too. Embarrassed by the sudden touch as well as situation I was put in, I slightly moved along with her.

The entire concert went on for 2 hours and we enjoyed our time very much. One song after another played as it basically raped our ears, which was worth it though.
It being 10pm right now, the concert finished as we decided to finally take our leave before too much attention got drawn onto us like before.

We took the bus like before, then the train and after a walk we arrived at the spot we meeted up before.
"This concert was so awesome!!" Ibuki said as she energetically put her hands in the air. I nodded,"I'm so glad I got to experience it! Thanks for comming with me by the way.." I said as I smiled.
She nodded,"No worries! I planned on going there anyway but now that you were here as my company it made it just wayyy better!"

We had 11:18pm right now and it was pitch black outside. A slight breeze was flying by as we said our goodbyes and took our leave.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Y/n! Wait a moment!" The girl yelled as we already seperated our paths. I turned around and took a few stepped closer to her direction as she ran over to me.
The next moment she planted a small kiss on my cheek,"See you tomorrow!" She said as she quickly ran off again.

I held my cheek as I started to blush heavily. A kiss? From Ibuki? For me? W-Wow... that's... news....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~◇~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayo another chapter completed lol
Also holidays started again so I might update every night for thr next 2 weeks! Yayyyy :3
Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter which was a bit longer than the usual ones
-Author-chan