- 𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎

You put down Shichiro on the floor, holding his small hand

You put down Shichiro on the floor, holding his small hand. You gave him a small smile saying that it will be alright. Of course, Shichiro smiled back at you.

You took a deep breath as you knocked on ther door. You felt Shichiro's grip tightens in your hand.

Finally the door infront of you opened. Seeing the executives looking at you and Shichiro. They're intimidating look makes Shichiro hide behind your legs. You entered the room. The room is silent, eyes on you and Shichiro. So you broke the silence as you spoke.

"I'm sorry, did I interupt something?" You spoked, looking at them. Kakucho, who stoo in front shook his head. "No, we're just starting. You should join us. So we can continue." You nodded and looked at Shichiro.

You crouched to his height. You looked at him. His eyes started to shine, almost berge in tears. You ruffled his hair. "I'm scared Miss Y/N." Shichiro admitted, rubbing his eyes. You let out a small smile, reassuring him that everything will be alright.

Sanzu started to get impatient. "We don't want the kid to listen to our conversation, right? He should be sent to your office, Evergarden." Sanzu snapped, probably he taken his pills because the way he talk is like a drunk man.

Shichiro looked at Sanzu as the pink haired glared at the poor kid making Shichiro hugged you. You sighed and carry him again. "I'll put him to my office first and we can continue this." You bow and headed to your office.

Mikey just sat there, looking at you and Shichiro. He thinks Shichiro felt familiar to him. Those curly black hair, blue eyes. He remembered someone.

"Stay here for a while, okay? I promise to come back. Just don't leave here, alright?" Shichiro nodded as he sat on the swivel chair. "I promise to behave, see you later Miss Y/N." You nodded and left him there.

You entered the meeting room and sat on the chair.

Kakucho pushed the bridge of his glasses and cleared his throat to ease the tension in the room. "Shall we start?" Mikey waved his hand, gesturing to start the discussion as Kakucho nodded.

You noticed that Candice glared at you. Like she was planning to kill you any moment. Suddenly the pencil she was holding, now broke in half with her rage.

Mikey half listened to Kakucho. He's interested in Shichiro. He looks so familiar, very familiar.

After the meeting ends. Mochi left for a moment to order some food at the restaurant leaving you and the other executives at the meeting room.

You went back to your office, opening slowly the door to see Shichiro reading a book that he bought inside his bag. The kid noticed you as he smiled widely. "Why don't we introduce you to everyone?"

"I don't know, Miss Y/N. They're really scary." Shichiro whispered in your ear. "They are, but I'm sure they wont hurt a kid, right?"

Shichiro pout, he have no choice but to nod at you. So you stood up and put Shichiro down. "Everyone." You spoked making them look at you.