𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘

⚠️TW⚠️: Abuse of Mental and Physical health, death, traumatic past, death, mention of sexual themes

At the age of 10, you lived in a Orphanage.

When you lived at the Orphanage. You think that many kids will be welcomed and take you as part of the family.

But you were wrong.

You were always bullied and always treated you like their personal maid. You suffered from there mental and physical abuse. They didn't treat you like a family instead they treated you like something that is not special.

You ignored them, thinkinh that this will all just disappear.

Is it?

Why did you have to live and suffer? You didn't deserve this kind of treatment.

You deserved love and care.

At the age of 14 you were adopted, you thought you'll be free in this hellhole. But you're wrong, very wrong.

You were sent from another country to fight as a soldier. They trained tou very hard night and day. Nonstop. You're like their tool.

They were amazed how skillfull you are at the age of 17. You learned many things, gruesome things that made you traumatize for the rest of your life.

You didn't want this. But you have no choice or you'll be punished.

And the punishment is death.

You don't want to die... But everything happened in your life. You just wanted to slit your throat to end all of this.

But something always stops you from doing it.

You watched many kids die in the hands of a cruel man. Watching them suffer from him. You shivered from your spine at that scene. Gruesome and you felt guilty.

Your once sparkly eyes with joy is now filled with dark and dull eyes..

Emotionless, you didn't feel anything. Your heart turned numb and cold. And the way you spoke as if you are being controlled like a robot.

The leader liked you, like a tool would be.

You killed people without hesitation, blood splattered everywhere in your face and the fabric of your clothes. You didn't care about anything. This is what they've ordered you. So you followed them like a robot would do.

"I think you're ready to fight in the war." A creepy smiled flashed in his face, you stood there. Quiet and expresionless. Of course, you weren't ready for any of this.

Why did I even live this far?

A bunch of teens runs towards their tents to prepare for war tomorrow.

You headed to your tent. When you entered you heard a moan on the bed, it was loud and the bed was creaking.

You didn't even closed your eyes at their exposed skin. It was sweaty and the tent smelled like a old man.