Chapters 2451 - 2455

Chapter 2451: What I Fear Is Everyone Withdrawing

He knew fully well that going up the stage would mean literally going to his death!

Who would be so foolish to go up the stage and challenge Huang Xiaolong?! Gu Xuanxu's heart already gave birth to fear, and his feet stepped back, intending to leave the venue.

However, he barely turned around when his path was blocked by a Holy Heavens Law Enforcement Hall's disciple.

Huang Xiaolong's cold gaze was fixed on Gu Xuanxu as he stated, "According to the agreement, once registered to participate in the battle stage challenge, no one is allowed to withdraw halfway. Hence, your only option is to get on to the stage."

Your only option is to get up on the stage!

Gu Xuanxu turned deathly pale.

The underlying meaning of Huang Xiaolong's words clearly meant that he could only go die on the battle stage!

Not only Gu Xuanxu, but even other participants such as the genius Holy Prince Chen Po from the Black Inferno Race, Scarlet Flame Holy Gate's genius Holy Prince Long Yi, and others paled, unable to hide the fear in their hearts from showing on their faces.

Fang Xing had the Sacred Emperor Saint Godhead, and he had cultivated the Boundless Sea, Golden Disk Palms. When he had gone up the stage to challenge Huang Xiaolong, he had ended up dead!

Sui Yunfeng, who had the Life Reversing Saint Godhead and the Black Serpent Rope that was comparable to a dao artifact, had gone up to challenge Huang Xiaolong and he had also ended up dead!

Sui Yunfeng's miserable dying screams still seemed to echo in the air.

Now, it was Gu Xuanxu's turn to go up to the stage to die!

After that, it would be the fourth person, the fifth person, the sixth person, and soon it would be their turn!

One foot on that stage and their ends would be tragic.

"Patriarch!"

"Sect Chief!"

Chen Huang, Long Yi, and the others looked at their own patriarchs and sect chiefs with pleading eyes.

Zhan Zhiyuan directed his words at Huang Xiaolong, "Huang Xiaolong, this rule was solely determined by you, and it is clearly unfair. Battles on the stage are up to each person's willingness. Hence, you cannot force others to go up!"

"That's right, even if you're the Holy Heavens' four Primal Ancestors' personal disciple, you cannot bully the weak like this." The Scarlet Flame Holy Gate's Patriarch Zhu Ye agreed loudly. "This is blatant unfairness, aiming to exterminate the Holy Princes we have spent blood, sweat, and resources to nurture!"

The Blue Whale Race and other forces also reprimanded Huang Xiaolong's unfairness.

Zhan Zhiyuan and these people's words reduced Huang Xiaolong to a tyrant, who bullied others by relying on his identity!

As he looked at their faces filled with indignant fury, while they clamored for fairness, Huang Xiaolong scoffed, "When all of you were scheming to grab my grandmist holy spiritual aura, why didn't you shout about fairness? When I was setting the battle stage rules during our agreement, and when you agreed to them, why didn't you clamor about fairness then? Now that the challenges have started, you're shouting that I am being unfair in my face?! And you are saying that I'm plotting to kill the genius Holy Princes you all have cultivated with resources?!"

Zhan Zhiyuan, the Scarlet Flame Holy Gate's Patriarch, and the others were choked by Huang Xiaolong's words, looking more than a little awkward.

Then, while others were debating, Gu Xuanxu blurred away in a flicker as he made an attempt to escape. However, would Gu Xuanxu succeed? In an instant, he was captured by one of the Holy Heavens Ninth Tribulation half-True Saint Law Enforcement Hall's disciples, and then he was mercilessly thrown onto the battle stage.