Chapters 2546 - 2550

Chapter 2546: Qiao Jinyang Makes His Move

Hearing Huai Po’s rebuttal that was full of unwillingness, Mo Cangli frowned, “Huai Po, you’re outstanding, and definitely do not lose out compared to Li Chen or Xie Bufan, but Huang Xiaolong’s strength is not as simple as you think. His three complete dao saint godheads have most likely evolved into the top fifteen. Adding the power of his Holy Mandate Imprint, no one under the True Saint Realm can be his opponent!”

“To Huang Xiaolong, there is no difference whether he uses his holy soul or not. He is invincible inside the Saint Fate’s boundary! Below the True Saint Realm, no disciple is his opponent, even if there are two of you!” Mo Cangli persuaded in earnest.

But Huai Po didn’t take his words to heart, “Master, you’re overestimating Huang Xiaolong far too much. At the Cangqiong Holy Manor, he was capable of killing Li Chen and Xie Bufan only because of the Heaven Opening Dragon Spear. How could he have been a match against Li Chen and Xie Bufan? My talent is no worse than Li Chen’s or Xie Bufan’s. I am at the same cultivation level as them, and without his holy soul, Huang Xiaolong is only a fraction stronger than me.”

“Strong as he might be, there is a limit to it. Even if I can’t defeat him, he won’t be able to do much harm to me. In short, if there are three high-order Saint Fates, I am certain I’d be able to snatch one of them!”

Mo Cangli looked deeply at his disciple and spoke in a solemn voice, “Alright then, just be careful and do the best you can. Don’t be dead set to go against Huang Xiaolong.”

He knew very well that if he denied his disciple a chance at competing for a high-order Saint Fate, the unwillingness in his disciple’s heart would turn into resentment. This would evolve into a demon heart for Huai Po. This would affect Huai Po’s state of mind when he would break through to True Saint Realm. In that case, he would give Huai Po a free rein and let him go for it.

Moreover, deep down, a part of Mo Cangli agreed with his disciple that Huang Xiaolong wouldn’t be able to use the power of his holy soul within the Saint Fate’s boundary. Therefore, Huai Po could have a chance at getting a high-order Saint Fate.

Huai Po smiled confidently and reassured Mo Cangli, “Rest assured, Master. I will.”

Mo Cangli smiled and nodded.

With his disciple’s potential and talent, if he could integrate with a high-order Saint Fate, his future achievements would be higher, and naturally, there was a slightly higher chance of stepping into the Primal Ancestor Realm.

Inside the Blue Dragon Manor in the Heavenly Master Holy Grounds, Huang Xiaolong looked at the vibrant holy lights flowing in the skies and an exhilarated smile rose on his face.

It looks like three high-order Saint Fates will be appearing this time!

“Three.” Huang Xiaolong muttered.

Of course, it would be better if there were four, five, or even six!

Huang Xiaolong had a feeling the number of Saint Fates appearing this time would be a lot more than all previous times.

Therefore, I should make some preparations. Huang Xiaolong thought to himself.

Generally speaking, with the five months precursor to the Saint Fates being born, there would be a phenomenon around the location of appearance. Hence, about a month later, they would be able to roughly determine the location, and Huang Xiaolong used this one-month buffer to make the necessary preparations before setting off.

In truth, despite planning to make preparations, there was nothing much to do. Once he entered the Saint Fate’s boundary, all holy artifacts would be rendered useless, and he wouldn’t be able to employ the Holy Mandate Imprint’s power either. Additionally, he, or anyone else, wouldn’t be able to consume holy pills to replenish their strength, much less take out the dao artifacts. In short, there was nothing to prepare.