Little lost one⏳🌷

Baby Tubbo x Reader(adoptive parent)

They/them

(F/n)-Friend's name
(E/c)-Eye color

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼

As I pick up some berries into my basket.I hear faint muffled noises at my far left.'It could be a mob..'I anxiously grasp the handle of my sword and stood up,walking towards the noises where its coming from.I carefully took a small peek and saw a peculiar box laying on the grassy ground with a yellow blanket sticking out.A confused expression left on my face but I still kept my guard on.It could be a trap set by someone or possibly just a mob..I glance around and saw no one but the the tall trees,swinging along the breezy serene wind.I turned back to the box and jerked when it starts slightly shaking and letting out that seems to be crying noises?

I let out a shaky breathe and carefully yet slowly approach it with both of my hands on my sword."What if it is really a trap.?"

As I finally got closer to it,I slowly looked down and found a..Hybrid goat baby?He has a soft brown fluffy hair,big blue teary eyes,odd ears of a goat with small horns and I'm guessing he also has a tail.I slide back my sword to its sheath and kneeled down while still looking at the infant."Hey..Stop crying now".I gently caressed his soft round cheek.He stopped crying and stares at me.A huge smile displayed on his chubby face then giggles."Now,that's better.You're such an adorable infant, aren't you?I thought you were a mob or worse a trap earlier.Gosh,I was anxious for nothing".I said,chuckling nervously.

He snuggled onto the warm touch of my palm as it is still on his cheek.I warmly smiled and carefully scoop him into my arms.He seems to be around a year old or few months younger but how could someone leave their own child in a middle of a forest?
I looked down to his box and saw the yellow blanket inside of it.I picked it up with my spare hand and saw a hand knitted name in cursive on it.It says 'Toby'.
"Is this your name?".I asked,looking down at the infant in my other hand.He only cooed and proceeds to play with my shirt.I sighed a smile and says "Let's find your parents.Okay,buddy?".

After that,I went back home to my small cottage house with Toby but I decided to nickname him Tubbo since it's a adorable nickname and why not.
"Tubbo,we're gonna try and find your parents tomorrow,alright?In the mean time.I'll be your..Temporary babysitter or parent.I supposed".Tubbo titled his head in confusion,not understanding what I was saying but he clapped both of his hands in response.

The next day had come,I spend the whole day trying to find Tubbo's parents or at least any sign of them.I even sent out a lot of flyers all over the Dream SMP but none had come to tell me infos about Tubbo's parents.Maybe they really abandoned him..But why?If I didn't show up.He wouldn't have survived even a single night there specially mobs spawns at nighttime.

2 months later..

No one's POV
"Why don't you just keep little Tubbo,(Y/n)?Like you're such a parent material.You even babysat my cousin for a whole week and you were doing hella good of a job!And~plus your students in the kindergarten loves you so much."(F/n) exclaimed whilst playing with Tubbo.
(You work as a kindergarten teacher here ^^)
(Y/n) averted their eyes and sighs."I don't know,(F/n)..Will I be good enough to be a parent for Tubbo though?What if..He'll hate me someday?what if-".
(F/n) places a hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder,making them stop from talking."I'm sure you'll be a great parent.And I've never seen you so happy before!Whenever I see you taking care of little Tubbo.Your eyes just sparkles in happiness".Their (E/c) eyes returns to their friend's and smiles weakly before playfully punches the side of her arm."Ouch!What was that for??".She faked winced rubbing her arm.(Y/n) stood up ignoring her."You know what.."
They stretched their arms in the air and turn their head with a huge grin on their face."What?."

"I'll adopt Tubbo!not temporary but permanently this time and you're right.I've never felt so-happy before..I don't even know since was the last time I was this happy".

(F/n)'s eyes light up in excitement."Did you heard that,little Tubbo??You're gonna have a new parent!".Tubbo claps his hands and giggles."Yep,I'll be adopting you,little one".They stated as they pick up Tubbo in their arms and cradle him gently.His blue eyes is slightly closing by the comforting familiar warm once again.After few seconds later,only soft snores can be heard.

"So..You gotta prepare those papers if your actually gonna adopt him".(F/n) whispers.

"Oh-shit..Right".