Effortlessly cute☁

She/her

Y/n-Your name
H/l-Hair length
H/c-Hair colour
E/c-Eye colour

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

No ones's POV:
The (h/c) haired girl sighs in boredom as she dangle her legs on top of the head of the white couch,crossing them while her hair hanging down touching the carpet floor."This is..So boring".(Y/n) ranted before sighing even more.She lift up her right arm,trying to reach the lightness of the light bulb that is quite blinding her and that is hanging from the ceiling.Her other arm rest on top of her eyes to prevent herself to be blinded by the light.A loud ding sound were heard coming from the coffee table in front of her.She lazily sit up and grabbed her phone.
One message notification and some from her social medias shows up in her notification tab.

1 message from Tubee🐝:
(Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N)!!!!

(Y/n) snickered a laugh at her boyfriend's message as she wipe up her phone's screen,seeing her wallpaper shows up.That is her and Tubbo making funny faces with both of their faces close to each other.A warm small smile spread across her face."Gosh,we're an absolute dorks".She mutters earning a small chuckle.She then went over to the message app and pressed the most recent conversation.

Tubee🐝

{Status:Online}

Wassup??
delivered at 11:10 a.m›
‹Seen›

She then swing her legs back in fourth and rest her back on the back pillows of the couch,waiting for his response.

I miss you..Come visit me!!I need cuddles and perhaps some..Kisses.
‹delivered at 11:11 a.m›
‹Seen›

But what do I have in return?🤔🤔
‹delivered at 11:11 a.m›
‹Seen›

My eternal love for you 😋😇
‹delivered at 11:12 a.m›
‹Seen›

"Pft--Cringe"She chuckled at her boyfriend's horrible pickup line.

That was so cheesy lolol but okay fair enough 👉👈
‹delivered at 11:13 a.m›
‹Seen›

YAYYYYYYYYYY ARE YOU COMING NOW??!
‹Seen›

Wait I have to change my clothes first then lock the house.You're that excited to see me don't you?😂
‹Seen›

Yes I can't wait to feel your presence once againn!!I honestly miss you a lot.
‹Seen›

Okie dokie just wait for me.You adorable thing!
‹Seen›

👀Your'e more cuter winkwinkwinkwink
‹Seen›

We both are <3
Gtg see you in a bit Tubs
‹Seen›

Tubee🐝 is typing..

After sending her message.(Y/n) stood up and shoves her phone into her pocket of her trouser and went upstairs to her bedroom.In her way to her room,(Y/n) playfully slides onto the wooden plank floor.Luckily she was wearing socks or else she would've ended up slipping into her own face.
She opened her door,twisting the knob and in the progress it swung opened.She slightly pushed the door and walk over to the closet and opens it.Her finger on her chin,thinking and glancing up and down on which she should wear."Meh..I'll just wear his black jacket that he left here that I have absolutely no intention to return it".