The Past

Livvi (Olivia's POV)

We are going to the college in Shawn's car. I was just thinking about how my life has changed after that day.I was happy living with my parents and I had a dream of joining med school. But One day changed everything. It was my 15th birthday and I woke up to my parents wishing me happy birthday. I got ready and was about to leave to Shawn's house to wish him happy birthday since both share the same birthday.There was a siren my mum and luna took me to the safe house along with other members who are underage, mothers,elder people and pregnant women. 

Me,Shawn,Nathan and some other teens were standing near the door of the safe house trying to listen to the figth outside. We heard shouting,screaming,ripping of flesh and lot of growling and then everything went calm. Shawn was about to open the door when the door of the safe house opened and uncle Jason(gamma of the pack and Nathan's father) came in. His Torso was covered in blood and he had some injuries. He looked at Shawn with a grave expression and said the words that changed our lives forever " Alpha Shawn our Alpha and Luna,Beta couple and my wife Linda along with most of the pack are dead while fighting rogues".

The days after the attack were worse to deal with. Most of the pack members died in the attack but they were successful in killing as many rogues also. After the funeral of all the people died during the attack Uncle Jason took us to the elders. They have decided that Shawn and me will be taking over as Alpha and Beta in the absence of our parents. 

You see our pack thinks different to other packs when it comes to hierarchy and functionality. In our pack, women are treated as equal with men. We are allowed to train and fight if we want. Also we do not have omega rank in our pack. Our pack has 5 ranks - Alpha,Beta,Gamma,Warriors and Elders.

After taking over as Alpha and Beta of the pack we had a really hard time managing the pack but with Uncle Jason's help and pack's rigorous training and support now we are one of the strongest packs in America. 

Suddenly Shawn's mobile started ringing. After talking to the person on the phone Shawn told me the high council has a meeting next month about the rogue problem and we both have to go to the meeting. I made a face and asked "Can you take Nathan with you?" Nathan started laughing on seeing my face.I have no problem with attending the meetings but everytime we first met a pack before Shawn can introduce me as Beta, they thought of me as Shawn's mate and address me as Luna. It becomes very awkward and I hate being in awkward situations. 

A/N :

This is my first story on Wattpad. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks :)
Btw Olivia on the side >>>>>>>>