bigg boss 13 love story

Bigg Boss 13 has created huge fandoms for three contestants, Sidharth Shukla, Asim Riaz and Shehnaaz Gill. But there is another fan base that is equally strong, the #SidNaaz one. They ship Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Gill as one entity and not as two different people. At the start of the show, everyone had expected that we would see a love triangle between Shehnaaz Gill, Paras Chhabra and Mahira Sharma while Sidharth Shukla - Rashami Desai's equation would provide the fireworks. While Sidharth and Rashami did create some epic moments, #SidNaaz came out of the syllabus. No one expected Sidharth Shukla to befriend Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, a regional celebrity from Punjab. The two hit it off right from day one and slowly their fun conversations changed into an adorable friendship. After a fight, she missed him so much that she went crying to the confession room. The midnight patch was one of the first memorable moments of the season.

Also Read
Before Bigg Boss 13 Finale, Landlord Ameesha Patel is enjoying her time Like a Sunshine- Read TV News

Also Read - SHOCKING! Bigg Boss 13 contestant Abu Malik files case on vet clinic after sudden death of his dog; breaks down outside police station - watch video

Advertising
Advertising
Their journey together also became deeper, layered and more complexed. She became his human shield after his dirty fight with Asim Riaz. Sidharth and the hot model had a deep bond of brotherhood and the fall-out affected him emotionally. Shehnaaz stepped in to fill in the void. The relationship became more intense and their fights also got more heated. But when it came to Sidharth, Sana kept her ego aside and pacified him every time. Also Read - SidNaaz moments: THIS fun banter of Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Gill from Bigg Boss 13 will melt your hearts!

What is remarkable is that despite some nasty arguments, they have always patched-up and stayed together. #SidNaaz's relationship is as real as it can be. There is no showmance here. The two have strong personalities and take shit only from each other. When they are together, they really do not need anybody else. Shehnaaz and Sidharth have steered clear of the word 'love' and prefer to use 'attachment' instead. But this tale of 'attachment' with its affection, loyalty, friendship, brutal honesty and emotions has been the 'love story' of Bigg Boss 13. Here is a look at why #SidNaaz is so appealing... Also Read - One month since Sidharth Shukla's demise: The time when Sid turned a Sardar for his sardarni Shehnaaz Gill - Watch

Advertisement

Organic bond
We are sure many will harp that Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Gill hyped up #SidNaaz after the entry of wild cards and Vikas Gupta. However, the bond was forged much before these developments. #SidNaaz became friends over tea, insane jokes and mindless conversations. They enjoyed teasing each other and roughshod like kids. It got limited TV coverage initially, but fans adored them in Voot's Unseen clips. Slowly, the makers realised that they were sitting on a gold mine and started cutting some deadly promos.

Also Read
Bigg Boss 13: Makers made Sidharth Shukla's journey video too long, here's the details; read latest bigg boss 13 latest news

Iconic moments
Most of the connections in the house have revolved around Sidharth Shukla. But when it comes to #SidNaaz, we can list down 10-12 best moments without having to struggle. Whether it is the first patch-up when she tiptoed to his bed with a flower and he hugged her or when she held his hands after the Arhaan Khan incident or the latest breakdown in the bedroom, #SidNaaz has an unbeatable range of emotions.

The love of small things
In previous seasons, we have seen couples taking dips in the swimming pool, going into the bathroom or flirting non-stop; Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Gill's relationship is bereft of any such frills. He loves it when she oils his hair, he gives her tea in the morning and they watch out for each other throughout the day. He also gives her a foot massage without caring if the world is watching or not. They take pride in each other. We saw it when Sid hugged Shehnaaz after her Veham song was played in the morning and how she has always acknowledged his love and care despite the friction.

Emotional support
While the showmance quotient can be low, the same cannot be said for emotions. Fans while remember how he consoled her after the entry of Himanshi Khurana and motivated her for the Comedy Club task. Likewise, Sana did not leave him during or after his fights. The girl won hearts as she consoled Sidharth after his breakdown in the bedroom last week. In a bad mood, he spewed venom but she sat pacifying him. Sidharth who hardly apologizes had to say sorry and admit that he wanted a hug at bed-time!

Separate equations
Sidharth and Shehnaaz play the game separately. They have taken decisions that have caused enough rifts in their friendship. But the beauty is that they stand out as individuals unlike the other couple. He is the angry man of the house and she is the entertainer. Despite some critics, they have kept their identities intact. She is a flipper and proud of it while Sidharth is the typical team man who is sworn to loyalty in the game.

Despite so many ups and downs, #SidNaaz have been together for more than 150 days in the Bigg Boss house. It was a rollercoaster and emotional journey for their million of fans too. #SidNaaz fans do let us know what you feel about their journey through your comments. Stay tuned to BL for more scoops and updates!

Of you like it so please vote it