Act 12

ANNOUNCEMENT!!

In this series, I have made a major adjustment to the chapters of Devil is His Name for a reason that I find it more appropriate to have each chapter at a balanced presentation. Also, it is because I’m thinking of making this series more lenient as this series is the very stepping stone of my writing career here in wattpad.

And so I do hope that you’ll understand as to why have the chapters been reduced in this manner. For now, I am making a lot of revision for this series as I’m trying hard to really give the true essence of this story. It has been hard on me to write a mystery story as my first book and work here in wattpad that is why I want to make it more proper and suitable for its genre.

I sincerely apologize for this sudden turn of events. And as a compensation for my uncalled actions, here is the next chapter for this series. Please forgive me with this. Thank you and lovelots always.

* * * * *

Act 12:

The Accident

¤ ¤ ¤

Tyler’s PoV

I was chasing Danica to give her a piece of mine for trying to escape from me after all having the guts to talk back to me when suddenly I saw a car moving fast towards her while Danica isn’t looking to where she's headed.

I called out her name in shock, “DANICA, WATCH OUT!!” but it was already too late. Nabangga na siya ng sasakyan na iyon at agad akong napatakbo ng mabilis.

The car had immediately drove off bago ko makita kung sino ang nagmamaneho noon at kung ano ang plate number niya. I hurriedly scanned my eyes throughout the area only to find there were no CCTVs present. I cussed angrily as I rush towards Danica in the midst of these bustling and crowded people.

“Let me through!” I shouted dahil hindi ako makapunta sa kinaroroonan ni Danica. Pinilit kong sumiksik sa mga taong ngayon ay nakasurround sa crime scene.

“Danica!!” sigaw ko nang makalapit na ako sa kanya. Agad ko siyang hinawakan sa aking mga bisig.

I touched her hand to check her pulse and I was frozen when the same incident flashed in my mind. Seeing Danica covered with her own blood reminded me of Lexie, who died in my arms while bathing in her own blood. Thinking of how Danica will end up the same, I hurriedly held her close to me.

“Danica, wake up!” I shouted as the image of Lexie, dead and cold kept flashing on my brain.

“Fvck! Hurry and call an ambulance!” I roared at these people just watching the scene.

A little while later, an ambulance came. I went with them as I kept holding Danica’s little, soft, and fragile hand. Upon reaching the hospital, I kept on following with the nurses and doctors until they told me stay outside the emergency room.

I sat miserably at the bench outside the room as memories of my past kept flashing in my mind.

~Flashback~

I was just an 8 year old lad spending a sweet time with my parents as we played their favorite game, chess. I was playing with my Dad while my Mom sat beside me cheering me and my Dad.

“Master, kailangan niyo na pong tumakas nila Young Master at Mistress. Sinusugod po tayo ng mga hindi kilalang gang,” hingal na hingal na sambit ni Baron na ikinabigla ni Dad.