Who you?

"say life's a bish? but mine's a movie."

-Forever Young

► ► ►

What a long day! Being a university student really isn't a piece of cake. I just want to sleep! But I can't I have to finish my work, call Yoongi and tell him I reached home safely, why? Because few days before a girl was raped on her way back from work from then Yoongi has been very protective and sticking to me. Don't get the wrong idea, Yoongi is not my boyfriend or anything, he is just my best friend and he is gay.

I finished making the presentation for tomorrow, I was feeling hungry but my lazy ass won't let me cook, so it's easier to just sleep. I jumped on my bed, drowned in the fluffy mattress 

"DING DONG!" the doorbell rang "who the hell is it now!" I screamed from my room "well you will be living in hell if you don't open the door" Suga answered from outside, 

I sighed and opened the door to only be greeted with a grumpy-faced kitten, he looked adorable! "thank god your safe! I have been calling you for the past 15mins but you did not answer, I got worried and viola I am here" he said while making the way to my kitchen. 

"I silenced it cause I was working," I said "I know...but I have to make sure you would not hurt your pretty ass" he reasoned out 

"Yoongles whatcha doing?" I asked looking at him boiling water "I am making ramen, bet you have not eaten food right?" "Aish you know me too well!" I said and threw myself on the couch.

 Soon later he came with the ramen which smelled like heaven and two chopsticks "ready?" he smirked "as always" I smirked back and we both did not waste a single minute and attacked the hot noodle. It was our game, the one who finishes the ramen faster is the winner and the loser has to clean the kitchen. "NOO!" I whined and he smirked "guess you lost the touch," he said making his way to the couch and comfortably resting on it.

"Choose a movie by the time I come" and he hummed in response. We finished watching the movie, normally he would stay overnight but today he had to leave because from tomorrow for a whole month for some work. "Bye idiot I will miss you" I mumbled in between the hug "I will miss you too!" he pouted "I will miss every bit of your cuteness" I commented and he smiled and kissed my forehead before heading outside.

"Now at last I can sleep!" I yawned and jumped on my bed and fell asleep, but somewhere around midnight, I could feel a pair of arms wrapped around me, pulling me into its embrace but did I bother? No...maybe it was Yoongi who came back, but his scent is different and his hands feel muscular, then I realized,