Jungkook's Balenciaga shirt

"I am not a superhero but I can be your hero!"

- Anpanman 

► ► ►

Jungkook's feet were hurting as his newest dance partner joined him on the dance floor. Behind her, he could see a never-ending line of girls waiting to have a dance with him.

Usually, he would more than happy to be with all the woman while his friend would be sulking at the background. It was always him with the never-ending line of girls swarming over him and he always enjoyed it.

Tonight was different he couldn't tell why. He found his eyes wandering around searching for something he did not exactly know.

"What's your number?" the girl giggled in his arms broke his thoughts.

"Hm?" Jungkook turned to look down on her. He was beginning to realize how much makeup the moral girl wore on her face, with those black thick substances all over her eyelashes.

"You phone number" The girl repeated wrapping her hands around his neck. She leaned forward so her blood-red lips brushed his cheeks.

"Ah, I don't have a phone" he replies flatty. His usual wit had disappeared.

Something was bothering him. A strange ticklish sensation in the back of his mind was constantly annoying and warning him something.

"Aw" she pouted with her rosy lips

Normally scarlet lip was a winner for him, often he would end up spending nights with women with red pumped lips. Right now only the heart-shaped lip of the girl he was living with was what was he was thinking.