Taeho the Red-lipped Gay God

"I want to show my true self, not how I want to be seen by others

"I want to show my true self, not how I want to be seen by others."

- G Dragon

► ► ►

NAMJOON'S POV

I walked around the chambers of the underworld, walking around the dark narrow passage I searched for Taeho, the last son of the great Hades.

Jin had informed me about his breakout, actually, the entire Olympian kingdom is in shock knowing about his escape. That sly weak-ass bastard.

According to the information I have he is supposed to be inside the chambers hiding after his father started sending people to search for him. But before Hades finds him and kills him, I got a few things to ask.

Knowing very well that Taeho is behind Jungkook wanting for his soul, I got to change his mindset. We were friends before he met Ara, I learned that he was Jimin's stepbrother, of course, I did not know and even Jimin did not.

My intentions after finding him are not to help him and try to make him a better person cause he is already broken and if I touch him he will break even more, so I am only going there to get a piece of information and also try to negotiate with him a bit on Jungkook.

I made it down the cold dark alley, with the sound of my footsteps echoing. Reaching a dead end, and according to the map here is when I am supposed to be. Er­­–– did I make a mistake?

"Where are you?" My voice echoed down the empty space.

"He" a sinister voice hissed from the edge of the alley, I could see maybe a shadow "the master will arrive on his own time"