Qismat

The virks were still staring at tejo with their eyes wide opened, gasping at the sight of her dancing intimately with some other guy. Before they could discuss with themselves about the sight they are witnessing, Ishaan had come forward to greet them.
" Hello! I'm glad that you people could make it up to the party" ishaan says cheerfully flashing his smile, " can you just tell me your invite number so that I can escorts you to your reserved seats"
The lot stares at him blankly and kept shifting their gaze to tejo who was still dancing in the arms of stranger. Ishaan looks at the family who were observing his brother and his bhabhi strangely.
" I'm so sorry, you people would want to meet bhabhi I guess!" Ishaan says, " but I think it would take another ten minutes for bhabhi and bhai to come out of dance floor"
Then ishaan saw the most wierd thing happening again, the whole family was looking at him as if he had something which is unacceptable. Then, one of the girl from the family came forward, pointed at his bhabhi, " she is your bhabhi?"she whispers to him. Ishaan nods at her, the family looks at each other in shock.
" Is here any problem?!" Ishaan asks them. The family doesn't respond, only gives him their invite number. Ishaan escorts the family to the reserved seats when his eyes falls on their surname which was put on the namecard and he understood why they behaved like that. He realized they were the family members of the same person who cheated on his bhabhi once, broke her heart and gave her endless pain.
" Thank you!" The young woman smiled at him and he guessed she was jasmine, his bhabhi's sister and looks at the man's hand which was clinging on to who looked sad for some reason. His expressions changed and he glared at everyone, he did not even try to hid his distaste and stomped off from their presence.
" What happened to him?!" Jasmine asks confused at ishaan's behaviour.
" Nothing, he just realized your one of the person who hurt his bhabhi immensely" maahi explains.
" I did not do anything like that" Jasmine denies immediately.
Maahi snorts but doesn't say anything. Jasmine was always delusional.
" Tejo has moved on" khushbeer expresses sadly. Gurpreet did not say anything but in her heart she was sad too. Tejo was the last hope she held on for years but now that too is lost. She truly regretted for not treating tejo with respect and love.
The virks simply sat on the chairs.

Tejo and Yuvraj finally decided that they had enough of fun dancing so they existed the dance floor when ishaan approached them looking totally upset over something.
" I need to talk with both of you" ishaan hisses looking serious.
" What happened ishaan?"
" Is everything alright?"
Tejo and Yuvraj asked simultaneously worrying about ishaan.
" Can we just speak somewhere private?"
" Can you not wait till the party gets over?" Yuvraj whispers to his younger brother.
" It's kinda urgent" ishaan stresses
" Ok" Tejo says " we can just go to that corner and speak"
Ishaan agrees and three of them quickly move together in the left deserted corner avoiding any attention from the guests.
As soon as they reached the corner. Yuvraj speak out," what was so urgent that you could not wait till the party gets over?"
" The virks are there!" Ishaan yells" you people did not even deem it important to inform me that you have invited this people"
Tejo turns around and notices the virks sitting in the party and turns back to Ishaan.
" It's was not so important ishaan!" Tejo explains," they are not important"
" Exactly!" Yuvraj says
" Seriously! Bhabhi they are not important?" Ishaan asks," they why did you invite them?"
Tejo sighs," I just did want to not run away from them and invited them to let them know that I am back and moved on"
Ishaan narrows his eyes in suspension," It's something else, what else is here?!"
Tejo and Yuvraj looks at each other knowingly and tejo reveals the actually reason for inviting the virks.
"Actually! I like mahi and I wanted you to get to know her" Tejo tells him. Ishaan was totally taken aback by her revealtion.
Ishaan shakes his head," No, No! Absolutely no I'm not going to get married to anyone related to that family"
" But you said that you want to me to choose your bride and I like mahi" Tejo says.
" Bhabhi I will marry anyone you choose not her"
" But why?!" Tejo argues," she is very good believe me  and you two will make a very good match"
" It doesn't matter if she is good or not. She belongs to that family who have hurt you" Ishaan points out," I am not able to tolerate them for one party and you want me to join realtionship with them"
" Ishaan" Tejo says softly " I like mahi, she has always treated me like elder sister and why are you punishing her for mistakes which she did not commit"
" You're not understanding bhabhi" Ishaan says," if you make me marry her I will take out the resentfullness I have for her family on her and it is not right to her"
" I think he is right tejo" Yuvraj says to his wife. Tejo nods understandingly upset that she had to let go of wish of having mahi as her younger sister in law but she can't force Ishaan either. She smiles at ishaan indicating him that she understands his decision.

The virks were bored of the party and all their plans to make connections vanished because of the shock they had received. Fateh and jasmine eyes were guled to tejo, they followed her every moment like hawks. They even kept staring at her when she was having private conversation with her family, fateh mainly ignores the existence of the man who was walking with tejo, he was sure that man was a small hinderance in the road of reuniting with tejo as jasmine was. He and tejo would get rid both of them together he decided. He keeps looking at her mesmerized with her beauty and stiffened when he realises she is approaching towards his family with that strange man.
It was mahi whom tejo approached first, mahi was elated to meet tejo again and hugged her. She went on meeting other members of the family but completely ignored Fateh and jasmine.
" You wanted to meet my husband! There he is" Tejo says to mahi as she introduced Yuvraj to her who shook hands to her and greeted other members formally. Unlike tejo he did not ignore Fateh and jasmine and smiled at them mockingly which no one understood.
" Fools!" He muttered under his breath looking at fateh and jasmine who were looking at tejo hopefully.
Tejo was upright formal with the virk family and was only informal with mahi out of all. The family were hurt when they realised the same but they did not tell anything because they know that they choose this when they got fateh and jasmine married.
" Bhabhi" Ishaan calls her and tejo cut short her talk with Gurpreet and looks on as Ishaan comes, " The minister wanted to meet you and bhai before leaving"
Tejo nods and walks away excusing herself with her husband. The virks look on wistful as tejo walks away with her new family. Fateh and jasmine sat down impatiently waiting for the party to wrap up so that they can confront tejo and get back with her for their selfish needs.