Class 3A leaves

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and slowly untangled myself from Kyle. I got up and headed to the bathroom to get ready. I took a quick shower and dressed myself. I brushed my teeth and tried to tame my hair but unfortunately for me it didn’t work. I walked out to see Kyle beginning to stir. He got up and limped to the bathroom. I laughed at him and he turned towards me, giving me a middle finger. He continued on his way to the bathroom. I left my bedroom and headed downstairs. I saw Katerina was already downstairs making pancakes. 
“Oo. Who are those pancakes for?” I questioned.
“They’re for everyone. Go set  up the table while I finish up.” responded Katerina. 
“Oky doky.” I responded by grabbing some plates and putting them on the table. I took out some syrup and brown sugar. I also took some fruit like strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, bananas and blackberries. I finished setting them down when Kat entered with the pancakes. She placed them on the table and soon after the whole gang came down. Kat gave Lola a good morning kiss and sat down. Zack was resting his head on Iris’ shoulder and Kyle just greeted me with a beautiful middle finger. We all sat down and started eating. Unfortunately for us class 3A came downstairs. 
“Hey Midobro! Can I have some pancakes too!” asked Kirishima.
“Ya sure, if you make them yourself.” responded Lola in a sweet tone.
“Aw man. That was cold and unmanly.” pouted Kirishima.
“No shit sherlock. Her quirk is literally ice and she’s a woman not a man, bro.” retorted Katerina. Kirishima went away to annoy Bakugou into making him some. We quickly finished and left before the other dumbasses could annoy us. We jumped into our cars and drove to school.

When we arrived we started getting out of our car when I got a text. I looked and it said 'Villain attack. XXX street.' I turned to the group. I gave them a look and they understood. We all jumped back into our cars. I put the car on auto drive and changed. 

When we arrived, we jumped out of our cars straight into attack. I noticed who it was and made the others stop. It was the League. I motioned for the others to follow me quietly. We started to sneak behind them for a surprise attack. We were directly behind Shigaraki who was making one of those famous villain speeches. I held three fingers up. I put them down one by one. When the last finger touched my palm we all sprang into action. They already knew about the League from all the information I gave them. Kyle went after Kurogiri because he could fade into the shadows easily to avoid Kurogiri's portals. Zack went after Toga because his long distance fighting would help against Toga who was a close distance fighter. Lola went towards Mr. Compress and Spinner because Compress needs to touch you to activate his quirk and Spinner's quirk, lizard, gives him a disadvantage against the cold. Katerina went after Dabi because even if Dabi has a fire quirk, he is weak to his own flames which means if Katerina makes her flames even hotter she can use them against Dabi. Iris went after Twice to hold all his doubles down with vines and break their bones. I went after Shigaraki because he was the most powerful one. I didn't need to fear his quirk as long as I kept my distance. I used my telekinesis and picked up a piece of rubble. I threw it lightly at his back and he turned around. When he saw me he plonge towards me. I used my element quirk to make a wall of dirt. He quickly disintegrated it and came after me. I surrounded him in fire so he couldn't advance. I made a water bubble over his head. He tried breaking it but it didn't work. He slowly started to suffocate, falling to the ground. I looked around to see if there were any other villains only to see my friends kicking ass. I turned back towards Shigaraki. He was slowly losing consciousness. As soon as all signs of him being conscious disappeared I walked up to him and cuffed him in quirk cancelling handcuffs. I started to drag him towards the police. I handed him over to the police and waited. My friends soon came towards me with each of their target/targets. We quickly left afterwards. We decided on skipping school because we didn't want to deal with class 3A's bullshit but we were terribly disappointed when we saw them. They were still in the mansion even though school had started at least an hour ago. I kept trying to think up an answer why they were still here till it hit me. They were leaving today! A wave of joy coursed through my body. I started jumping around all excitedly. Kyle and the rest looked confused because of the switch of attitude. Before they could ask me why I was so happy I shouted.
"They're leaving today!" They looked confused for a couple of seconds before they realised I meant class 3A. Huge grins appeared on their faces. We then headed up to my room.

A couple of hours passed by and it was finally time for class 3A to leave. We went downstairs and said our goodbyes to Aizawa and completely ignored the brats of class 3A. I really admire Aizawa. I don't know how he can stand them. I would've quit ages ago. We watched as class 3A slowly left. As soon as they were out of sight we all cheered. Our life was finally back to normal. We quickly got snacks and hurried to my room. We talked and after a while we decided on watching a movie. We listened to horror movies all night. I was so happy. Things were finally back to normal.