ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᗯEᒪᐯE

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᗯEᒪᐯE:˜"*°•

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᗯEᒪᐯE:
˜"*°•.˜"*°•ᕼᗩᒪᒪOᗯEEᑎ ᑭ1•°*"˜.•°*"˜

ᗢᗢᗢ
ᑭᖇEᐯIOᑌSᒪY:

"So I'm an uncle! Come here and give your uncle a hug!" Pietro opened his arms but Natalya stayed put and just tilted her head.
"I just met you. I don't hug people I just met."

ᗢᗢᗢ

"Wrong! Halloween's about candy," Tommy corrected his brother, taking a carton of milk from the fridge, "And scaring people, but mostly candy."

"Where's your costume, Tommy?" Billy asked before looking at his older sister. She was dress in a pink shirt, black pants, a pig nose over her real nose and had pink blanket wrapped around her, "What are you, Natty?"

Natalya looked up from where she was eating, looked at both of the twins, and looked down again. She hadn't gotten a vision last night, which she considered to be good news.

"This is my costume. I'm the cool twin," Tommy answered, causing Natalya to throw an apple at him. It nailed him right in the head, "Ow! Natty's obviously a pig in a blanket."

Natalya didn't like when people called her 'Natty' or 'Nat', but she allowed the twins to call her those names.

"What does that make me?" Billy asked his brother.

"Hmm," Tommy thought for a moment, "A dorkasaurus rex." He winced as another apple was thrown at his head.

"Not a real dinosaur, dummy." Natalya told the boy. The twins left the kitchen with their bowls in their hands and Natalya followed them, having already finished her food.

Pietro was snoring on the sofa, a blue blanket covering the bottom half of his body.

"Man," Tommy breathed, "He even snores cool. I'm gonna wake him up."

"Ok, so he has a death wish," Natalya whistled and sat down on her signature spot- the loveseat, "I've got his funeral planned out. Would you like to have red roses or white roses at your funeral?"

Tommy went to wake their uncle up, but Billy put his arm out to stop him. Natalya looked at her uncle's face and saw his eyes open. Their eyes met and Natalya tilted her head in challenge. Pietro raised a finger to his lips with raised eyebrows, which Natalya raised her eyebrows at.

Pietro suddenly got up and yelled at the twins, "Blood is thicker than water! I show you!"

He started speeding around and they tried to run away, yelling.