1-Doodles

"So in order to find the value of n, make sure you don't forget to..." The professor kept his lesson going. Giyuu was sitting next to Rengoku, taking notes as the precession explained solutions and tips for the future exams. Rengoku, who was sitting on Giyuu's left was distracted. He started doodling on his hands and his paper. Drawing little raindrops and flowers. Smiling at his own doodles.

Rengoku had unconsciously started drawing on Giyuu's bare arm. Giyuu stared at him as he stopped when he realised. Rengoku had drew a pretty rose on Giyuu's arm and although it wasn't finished, it was a masterpiece.

"A-ah, I'm sorry!" Rengoku whispered and put his pen down.

"Don't worry, continue the doodle if you want to." Giyuu said and then laid eyes back onto the board. Rengoku was drawing Giyuu in his style, and put a little speech bubble saying that he wasn't disliked by people, as he knew that Giyuu always said that to Shinobu. He-

"Rengoku-san, will you please stop doodling little flowers on Tomioka-san's arm? I find your relationship with your boyfriend adorable but please keep it out of my lesson for now."

'Boyfriend'?

Rengoku blushed and turned really red because of what the professor had to say about them, but Giyuu turned red of embarrassment.

"I'm sorry." Rengoku whispered and let go of his pen.

Meanwhile on the other hand, Giyuu was screaming internally.

-

I hoped you like this chapter! ^^