I think I love you

Janet POV
Toni and I have been going out for three months now and I can honestly say that I'm happy. She is this breath of fresh air and I feel so comfortable when I'm around her. And no we still haven't had sex yet although I would have a problem Toni is different I think it would be worth the wait. Getting out of my thought Toni walked in the door oh yeah we live together now.
"Hey baby"
"Hey Janet what you been up too?"
"Nothing just been waiting on you to come back." As she was telling me about her day she started getting undress slowly. One thing about Toni is that she was a big tease and she knew it. She must of known I wasn't listening because she stared singing Anita baker Just Because and hoped in the shower. I quickly took my clothes off and got in. We started swaying to her singing and it felt so magical I leans in and kissed her with every once of passion I have left to give to her. I pulled away looking into her eyes I saw commitment I saw hope hell I may even see my future wife all of a sudden the words I thought I would never say in my life happened to slip out.
"Toni I love you." It was quite for a second I put my head down in shame wishing I didn't say anything wishing that I would had kept my feelings to myself I wanted to get out of the shower but before I could Toni pulled me towards her lifted my chin with her index finger looking in my eyes like she was searching to make sure I was telling the truth. I guess she found it because she kissed me caressing my body usual I wouldn't let her to that but today I might she pulled away from me smiling.
"Janet I love you too, I sorry if I made you feel like I didn't it was just a shock that you said it your usually quite when it comes to your feelings." I didn't say anything I just stared at her thinking how lucky I was. I bent down making her think I was gonna touch her.
"Would you mind." That's all I said then I walked out going to get things prepared.
Toni POV
Janet and I were in the shower and all she said was would you mind. I don't know what she meant by that but I stayed in the shower for another hour or two trying to figure out what she meant. I got out and dried off rapped the towel around me and went into the room when I got there Janet was in this sexy leather jump suite.

 I got out and dried off rapped the towel around me and went into the room when I got there Janet was in this sexy leather jump suite

"Baby what are you doing?"
" we've been together for awhile I have grown to see that my love is true for you. Nobody can do what you do for me. So like I said would you mind being my girlfriend I know I haven't officially asked you so I thought I would do it now and give you this." Janet kneeled Dow and gave me a promise ring.
"I promise to love you that nothing or nobody will separate or take my love away from you. You are the brightest star out here I want to grow old with you go through rocky situations with you. Your the one I want nobody else so with that being said will you except my promise to you?"
" yes I will except your promise I love you so much I said in between crying. She slid the ring on my finger and we started making out and doing well you know what.

Lisa POV Hey if you know me I'm Janets girlfriend and she can say all she want that I'm not her girlfriend she know what we have

Lisa POV
Hey if you know me I'm Janets girlfriend and she can say all she want that I'm not her girlfriend she know what we have. I haven't spoken to Janet ever since she thru me out of her room naked with no clothes on. The hotel manager was yelling at me and that's when she decided to give me my clothes. Right now I'm meeting Monica because she said she had something to tell me.
"Hey Lisa I know what your wondering why are you here well I think you should know that Janet has a girlfriend now."
"No that's not true she's mine and mine only she told me that."
"Did she tell you that when you were having sex."
"Yeah but I know she meant it."
"No she didn't she really loves this girl my boyfriend who work for her told me that she has pictures of her at her office and that she only talks about her and leaves work early just for her. Also they live together even got her a promise ring." I was heart broken how could she do this to me after all I did for her she just leaves. I walked back to my car and an idea popped in my head I will be back.
Janet POV
After the amazing love me and Toni made it just made me happy that I was finally settling down with someone and then she's the love of my life. Yep I said it Toni Braxton is the love of my life. I couldn't do nothing but look down at her and smile.
"Why are you looking at me like that" Toni said blushing and giggling .
"Oh nothing I was just thinking about how lucky I am to have the love of my life in my arms and my arms only." I leans down and kissed her Toni deepened the kiss quickly but before we could go any further I pulled away with her looking confused.
"I want to take you out on a date a real one no mess ups no slip ups your going to be my girlfriend and my date, so get up and put something sexy on for daddy." She got up smiling hard like she won the million dollar prize. As I was looking for something to wear a knock came at the door I told Toni I would get it. When I opened it it was Lisa in a trench coat instead of her waiting for me to say come in she just walks in.
"Lisa what the hell are you doing here?"
"I missed you daddy and I know you missed me."
"Are you crazy I have a girlfriend one that I love and she loves me you need to leave." Instead of her leaving she opened her trench coat to expose her naked body. Before I could say anything Toni came downstairs calling my name. Toni finally found me in the living room and I regretted it because Lisa was in here.
"Janet?" Toni said.
"Toni I can explain."

A/N~ Ooo what you think finna happen are they gonna beat Lisa's ass then go on their deserved date. I decided that Toni and Janet are not going to break up in this story.