Chapter 8

Jyugo POV

'What the hell was that? I got stabbed. My arms were ripped to shreds. How am I alive? How am I not bleeding? And the shackles on my hands. Are they really gone? Is this a dream? No. That was a dream, or rather more a nightmare. And why, why is that blonde bastard doing that to me? Of all the people...'

Jyugo: I truly am cursed.

Six: I don't know about that one. Knowing how much attention you get from both Iosu, and especially Elf, I would say you are quite lucky.

'How...how do these guys keep getting here so easily!'

Six: Oh don't look so surprised. Or are you perhaps scared? Sorry, can't tell the difference.

Jyugo: W...What do you want?

'No. No. NO! NO! I am not going back! I can't. I won't. I...i won't survive it.

Six: No, wait, that is fear. I was hoping for something else, but I guess fear will do.

3rd person POV

Six glared at Jyugo, a bloodthirsty look in his eyes. He did not come all this way just for a quick prison visit. Six was here for one thing. Blood.

Six: I believe you still remember what I would help in the infirmary, correct?

At these words, Jyugo froze in place. The experiments, the painful injections, all the blood that was taken for testing. the countless tubes that had gone into his body at some point, they were all memories of Isou and Six.

Six: Don't worry little rat. I am only here for a few bags of blood. Now stay still so my knife can pierce right through your arm.

Six went ahead and stabbed Jyugo's forearm, wiggling it around so his knife can absorb as much blood as possible, earning a shattering scream from Jyugo.

Jyugo:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA