𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪 𝓹𝓽.2

𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉

(Your pov)

After we had eaten we it was announced we would have to go to sleep.

I got into my bed and just laid there staring at the ceiling, my mind kept on going back to questioning why I came back, I knew what happened in here so why did I chose to come back it's not like I desperately need the money I could just move in with my grandmother if it got to bad.

I turned to my side and I saw sae byeok looking right at me, I guess she's the reason I came back it sounds sappy I barely know her but she makes my heart feel good and my stomach fills with butterfly's something I've never felt.

"Oi [y/n] you awake" Sae byeok whisper shouted bringing me out my thoughts

" yeah I can't sleep" I whispered back "could I come and lay with you?" I don't know if why I asked I just was hoping for her to say yes.

"Uh yeah I guess" she replied after a couple of seconds

I swear I've never felt this overlaying next to someone.

I get up from my bed and walk over to hers I lay down under the blanket and face her, we just lay there without saying anything just looking at each other's eyes.

I felt her moving closer our lips just an inch apart, but we were interrupted by someone banging on the door shouting they needed to use the toilet we quickly pushed away from each other.

Sae byeok got up and walked over to the door, after the woman threatened to use the toilet on the floor the masked men let her go and sae byeok joined her.

I played in her bed hugging her pillow trying to recall what just happened.

~𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓅~

I remember going to sleep on my own but I woke up with someone's hand wrapped around my waist.

I was shocked at first and threw my head around to look but when I saw it was sae byeok I calmed down but my cheeks heated, I hind my head in the pillow to hide my embarrassment.

We soon both woke up and decided to sit leaned up against bedposts. Our calm silence was interrupted by 212 coming up to us asking Sae Byeok what she saw last night.

Me being confused, I gave Sae Byeok a look that told her we're going to talk later.

"Hey. What did you see? Tell me now. It's the morning now, you said you would. You were in there for a while, so go on,"212 said.

"Masked guys with pots, and they were melting a liquid down there." Sae Byeok said and I gave her a questioning look.

"What was it?" 212 asked.

"Yeah what was it" I questioned.

"I couldn't tell what."

"Goddamn it! I had to put on that whole show just to save your life back there, and you couldn't tell?" 212 raised her voice with a stern face.

"I smelled it, though."

"What did it smell like?" I asked.

"Sugar or something," she said looking me in the eyes.

"You kidding me? Are you saying they were melting sugar in there?" 212 shouts making people stare

"I think they were."

"So, it was just that. Girl. Look, if you aren't telling me everything. I'll burn your eyes out with cigarettes." she said in an angry tone witch earned her a death glare from Sae Byeok and I.

" guess I'm hungry. I'm craving something sweet." 212 said as she started to walk away "Goddamn it. Maybe they'll give us candied sweet potatoes today." she said in a loud voice

(Your pov)

"Attention. the second game will begin shortly." The woman on the PA announced." please follow staffs instructions and make your way to the game hall"

As we were walking to the game hall a man came up to Sae Byrok and kept asking her what she saw in the end she just said melting sugar and continued walking in silence.

We walked into the room and it was just a giant playground you could hear everyone murmuring asking why it was just a giant playground.

"players, welcome to the second game. We will begin shortly." the woman on the speakers announced.

"What do you think the game is," I asked Sae Byeok standing next to her.

"I'm not sure but just stick with me," she said holding my hand.

We then heard people trying to guess the next game and trust me they had some crazy ideas.

"Players, before the second game begins, choose one of the four available shapes you see on the wall. Once you've chosen your shape, please stand in front of it." the speaker reported.

"Those shapes, what should we pick?" I asked looking at Sae Byeok

"Triangle," she said pulling me by the hand to the line.

"Choose a shape and stand in front of it immediately. Choose a shape and stand in front of it immediately." was stated by the speaker.

"The time to select your shape has ended. I will now explain the rules of the next game. All players, please take one case each from the table at the front of your line. All players, please take one case each from the table at the front of your line. Please take a moment to open the case and check the contents. HONEYCOMB"

"The second game is sugar honeycombs. The shape you have chosen is the shape you must remove from the honeycomb."

"We can do this," I said grabbing HER hand and walking to sit in the corner of the room.

"The time limit is ten minutes. You will pass if you trim out the shape without it breaking or cracking within the time limit. With that, let the game begin." was said on the speaker.

Everyone was being watched by guards, about 3 minutes into the challenge I look up to hearing a man pleading then a gunshot was let off, he lost.

His lifeless body slid down the slide with a trail of blood behind it.

As the game continued pleading was heard followed by gunshots and cries.

With 3 minutes remaining me and Sae Byeok finished and showed the guard.

"Player 67 and 97 passed"

We then walked out and as we walked past the slide we saw 212 using a lighter to cheat.

As we walked out of the game room we grasped each other's hands and walked back to the rooms with the beds.

When we got we walked to her bed and sat down then embarrassed each other with a hug, we sat there hand in hand as people started walking in from the game with mortified faces.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, there reader :)

Sorry for not posting I wanted to yesterday but I had to babysit but I'm going to update tomorrow aswell<3

Make sure to vote and comment ideas for the book

Happy reading <3