𝓪 𝓯𝓪𝓲𝓻 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓹𝓽.2

𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉

(your pov)

We all sat in our little group and learned that 212's name is Mi-nyeo. Eventually, we were told by the woman on the speaker that it was time for bed.

"Another fight could break out like last night, we should make a plan " Sang-woo stated." but there's not much we can do. We have one of the weakest teams, three girls and an old man. We have a massive disadvantage. We should go for the weaker teams first," he said, which earned a glare from me and Sae byeok. I went to walk forward to him only to be held back by her. I looked behind and she gave me a reassuring look which calmed me down.

"I don't trust anybody. I say we don't get into any fights we just make a cover and hide and take turns looking out in pairs" I suggest, which earns hummus in agreement from everyone but a glare from Sang-woo.

"I agree with y/n that sounds like the safest option" Gi-hun agreed with me.

After we all agreed we used the beds and mattresses to build up a base to keep us all together and hopefully safe.

Soon the lights were turned off and the first people to keep watch were Gi-hun and 001.

After that was agreed everyone went into the base to get some rest and byeok had our own corner which we sat in, she was leaned up against the wall and sat down as I laid my head on her lap as she played with my hair drifting me into asleep.

(Sae Byeok pov)

I sat against the wall with y/ns head in lap as I played with her hair, I've never felt like this with anyone let alone ever got this close with everyone I just kept on staring at her face her perfect [s/c] skin and beautiful eyelashes had her smooth [h/c] hair that framed her face perfectly.

I'm glad I met her here. I'm just scared of the outcome. I wish we could just leave and win together and live a life together.

As I sat there Ali walked over to Sang-woo and gave him some food he saved and they started talking. I was listening to the start but I zoned out and just stared at HER face.

I looked up a while later to see sang-woo walking out the base to swap with 001, I realized how late it had gotten and decided to get some sleep.

I gently picked up her head and moved to lay next to her once I played done I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into my chest.

~𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓅~

(your pov)

I was woken up by Gi-hun shaking me and sae Byeok whose chest I hugged up to, saying that it was our turn to sit watch.

We quickly got up and walked outside.

As we go outside we sat down on the makeshift bench and held hands just looking to the other side of the room where 101 and his crew sat sending glares our way.

"How did you sleep?" Sae Byeok asked breaking the silence.

"Best I could, you?"

"Same here"

"How are you feeling?" I question.

"I've been feeling good knowing your okay and with me," she says back making my cheeks heat up in reaction as she let go of my hand and pulled me into her side.

"How about you are you holding up okay?" she asks back.

"I've been good glad you still with me," I say leaning closer to her.

" y/n I just wanted to tell you something?"

"Yes"

"I know both of us aren't going to make it out of here and I'm struggling to catch a grasp on that but I just wanted to let you know I've become to like you more than a friend and I wanted to let you know so I wouldn't be lying to my self much longer and I wouldn't go in silence"

I just sat there staring at her stunned, did she really just confess her feelings to me.

I got up and sat t sit inform her to see she had an embarrassed look on her face.

I placed my hands on her cheek and started to bring her face closer to mine.

Our faces were just inches apart and my heart was leaping out my chest could help but think hers was doing no different just as we were about to close the gap a loud female voice on the speaker declare it was time to wake up for breakfast making up quickly pull away from each other and look to the ground in embarrassment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there loved sorry for not posting in such a long time school has just tired me out but I am hoping to try and post more soon :)

As always if you've enjoyed make sure to comment and vote <3

Happy reading :) <3