Chapter 2

~Ruki

I groaned as I woke up from the hit.

" I'm in bed " I thought

I looked around, finding Tetsuo asleep on his king size bed. I huffed, gently got up and grabbed some clothes.

"What do you think you're doing"

I froze, turned around to face Tetsuo standing in front of me "I...w-was just..." I started. How could I explain what I was doing up at 2.30 in the morning, packing clothes. "Get on that bed." "N-no...please...I won't do it again...I promise"!

"Shut up and get on that bed!"

I looked down as I crawled on the bed, laying down. "On your stomach!" I sighed as I did what he asked, and soon I felt his weight on me. I closed my eyes as I mentally prepared for the pain. Soon he slammed inside me, holding me back from screaming and having his way until he finished inside me.

The next morning I woke up, feeling sick. I sat up, covered my mouth and ran to the bathroom, throwing up before I could make it to the toilet. I locked the door so Tetsuo wouldn't come in to find my puke all over his bathroom. I grabbed a towel and started cleaning, fighting back another wave of sickness. "What the hell is going on with me..." I thought as I finished cleaning. I sprayed some air freshner around, slowly got up and limped to the kitchen, making breakfast. I frowned a bit, looked at the bedroom and smiled a bit. "I'm done with this. I won't do it anymore." I thought. I limped to the bedroom, grabbed my still packed bag, put on simple clothes and ran out the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Autor's note:

Sorry for the short chapters! Don't worry, they will be longer soon! And Reita will appear soon as well ;3 oops, I spoiled :3 gomen!