Simon Says

SORRY!!!

I know I haven't been posting in a LONG LONG LONG LONG time (x10000 "if u wish")

CuZ ThE eXaMs ArE cOmInG!!!!!!!

So sorry.

Okie lets get on with this:

(ps I wrote another story)

"Okay, I'm GOING FIRST," Jade said and well, continued saying, "Simon says for all the boys to sit behind the girl he fancies."

Drake immediately sat behind Jade and Zach with Alex. 

Light blushed a lot but shuffled behind Charli.

THEY BLUSHED SO HARD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA >///////////<

Anyway, Dolly didn't participate and just sat on the couch instead, which was behind NOBODY.

Rebecca (boy she has some nerve) sat in front of Alex to make it look like ZACH fancied BOTH OF THEM.

Erin sat in front of Jade to make it look like DRAKE loved BOTH OF THEM.

Jade was glaring daggers at Rebecca and Erin (I still prefer to call them by their "original" names, sorry 'bout it) and Zach looked aghast.

Alex laughed uncomfortably and tried to break the tension that was solidifying between all of them, and with feeble bravado, mumbled, "I'll go next."

"Hmmmmmmmm..." Alex cast an expert eye at Charli and Light. She loved play matchmaker, so an idea popped into her mind.

"Simon says for Light to kiss Charli..." Alex grinned at the mortified look on Charli's face and the terrified look on Light's.

"Ok," Light cast a look at Charli and she gave him a look like, you are so gonna do it because I've simped for you for so long...

And Light gave her a look like, of course...

I CAN'T HOLD IT ANY LONGER

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IIIIIIIIIIIIII SHIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OK now back to the story, sorry that was weird :P

Charli plonked onto Light's lap and slowly, but surely, their lips met.

Alex and Jade were jumping and hugging each other for 10 whole minutes like : "WE DID IT WEDID IT OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

After what seemed like hours, days maybe, Charli and Light broke apart, both panting from the lack of air.

"Well, well, well, Mr and Mrs Light, are you together yet????????" Alex finally burst out, having wanting to ask this nosy question for SEVERAL years.

"I guess..." Light cast a questioning glance at Charli.

Her response was obviously a YES because she kissed him again.

"Ok, lovebirds, you can kiss through the whole game but the rest of us are carrying on." Zach announced.

Jade and Drake looked at each other.

"Actually, Jade and I sort of caught on the idea of making out, so you guys have fun, and join in if you want to..." Drake said, and without further ado, started making out too.

"I guess we should, princess?" Zach asked.

"okie."

AND SO THE SIMON SAYS BECAME A MAKEOUT PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY