1 - An Unexpectedly Guest

Everything in Warrenville was unusual as it always had been. As maids and butlers in the castle were busy doing task after task as they should in the castle for the king and queen.

Everyone in the whole kingdom and village respects their king and queen. They were the most powerful of their kind. Witches. Witches come in different levels of their world.

Moreover, they regardless care for them. Even if their level isn't the greatest. In the garden, Queen Gabriella rubs her pregnant stomach, humming sweet words to her child, who is still in her belly. Her firstborn child, Rainie. A baby girl. The whole kingdom was very careful about the Queen's baby.

Unlike her overprotective husband, who's very serious about their daughter of the kingdom of Warrenville. King Maxwell. The most harmful man of the realm. No one wouldn't able to defeat him if they faced him. If it's not his wife, that is.

Holding up the cup of tea from the plate, she hums the tenderness of the fresh ginger tea that hits her taste buds.

"How's the tea, Your Majesty?" A maid asks, who stood beside her Queen.

Queen Gabriella smiles, glimpsing at the blue sky in front of her. "It's very delicious dear, I shall have my husband try it as well next time."

"As you wish, Your Majesty," the maid said with a small bow.

Enjoying the peaceful garden in silence, Queen Gabriella hums a small melody to her baby softly, who sleeps in her stomach. "Soon we'll meet each other," she whispered. "My little Rainie." The maid smiled next to her Queen.

Not till that peaceful silence breaks to the guards shouting and chasing after someone or something who just entered the castle. Which got the attention of the maid and Queen Gabriella. "Oh my, my, what is this?" She wondered. She put her fan over her lips as she watched her guards shrieking their heads off.

"CATCH HIM!"

"DON'T LET HIM GET AWAY!"

"He can't be that far!"

A young little fallen angel who was full of dirt and hungry ran off to the village just to get some food for his small stomach for the day, but he had no money for the market for those delicious foods, fruits, and vegetables that were there to sell.

The sound of his stomach growled with hunger as the young lad searched for something to eat. With no parents, he just has to be on his own for survival.

His bright blue eyes gazed around through the thick, heavy jet-black bangs of his hair blocking the world around him. Yet it didn't stop him from going around from one place to another.

Searching, he stopped at the smell of fresh bread. Bill, the owner of the bread stand, was an old elf who was always up early in the morning baking his fresh homemade bread. Bill always makes sure that nobody takes a loaf of bread without paying.

The little boy peeks at a load of fresh bread in front of him. Not having a chance, he let his small hand reach for a loaf of bread, just to flinch as Bill shouts, "Aye, what do you think you're doing, young man?"

Bill frowned at the little boy, who scarcely glared his big bright blue at the old elf. Ah, the lad is a fallen angel. Poor lad, Bill reckoned, letting out a sigh. He took off his glasses to rub his eyes, from the stress of the peaceful day to the worst.

Not for the boy, though. He took his chance to grab a loaf, making a run for it. Bill finally opens his eyes, about to say something to the boy to see the boy is already gone. "Hey! Come back here! Guards!"

"Guards!" Bill shouts to get the guards who were leaning against the wall, who caught the scene of the boy getting the loaf. The boy who heard Bill's shouts clutches the bread close to his chest and doesn't want to get caught by the guards.