Chapter 5/ Friend To Enemies💔😭

*Lunch Time*

Chase: Hey Marsh can I sit with you?

Marshall: Umm ask your girlfriend Chase I can't believe your dating a cheater!

Chase: Marshall lemme explain Skye tripped and accidentally kissed you!

Marshall: A likely story now Everest hates me thinking me and Skyelina or whatever her freaking name is made us break up!! Oh let me tell you one thing Chaser now Everest loves you Chase I thought you were my Best Friend! And here is the friendship toy car you gave me when we were 4 years old!!

Chase: You still have that I thought you lost it by now...

Marshall: Of Course I do Chase your my pal I would give anything your the best friend I've had in my life most people say oh look the clown in the class what a looser but I remember ever since pre k you gave me a chance and came my bestie but I guess I've should've known better you're like the rest judge me before they even get to know me it's over this friendship is over I gotta go now, Chase...

Chase:..........

Everest: Hey Chase wanna sit together?

Chase: Sure it's like it doesn't matter either way *putting a sad face*

Skye: Hey Eve and Chase!

Chase: Don't take this the wrong way girls but I don't have time I'll sit in the emty table today I'm just not feeling like it today....

Skye: If you want to talk Chase I'm always available!

Chase: Thx Skye...

Everest: Call me Cutie!

Skye: Would you just leave Eve!

*Sends a kiss to Chase*

Chase: Whatever!

Skye: Really Chase why so sad?

Chase: Lost my best friend....

Skye: I'm so sorry Chase it's all my fault I hate myself you don't deserve me I'm the worst girl in the world *crying*

Chase: Don't say that I'm the fool 

Skye: No Chase this is all of my fault *runs away*

Chase: Skye!!!!

Welp that's the end of the chap I hope you enjoyed the drama I hope you have good day!