Chapter 1 - The Mission

"MEGATRON, COME IN MEGATRON!- THIS IS BARRICADE IN SECTOR 7. ALL PERSONNEL KILLED. I AM THE ONLY SURVIVOR OF THE ATTACK- THERE ARE TOO MANY OF THEM, ALL INFECTED. SEND BACK-UP! WE NEED TO-" error, transmission interference. signal lost.

"*sigh* another day, another miserable mission,'' Dead-end said.
"What do ya think were doin' this time" says Breakdown getting un-easy unable to stay still.
"I hope it ain't another one of those RECON missions again, that's all we ever get nowadays!" says Motormaster.  The Stunticons waited in the elevator to reach the throne room, where Megatron awaited for them there. Finally the Stunticons arrive, where they were told  the information for today's mission.
"Ah, yes I am very thankful for you all to be here," Megatron said, "This mission will be your most difficult one yet."  "Well what is it?" says Dragstrip, "Your mission.. will be to retrieve the matrix of conquest and bring it back to me. And I don't care if you have to rip from Prime's corpse just to bring it here!" "The matrix of conquest... what even is that? " says Breakdown"The matrix of conquest is the vessel for Unicron's life-force. If I have control of that power, I would be able to make the impossible, possible.  Just think of the galaxies that will be under decepticon rule...the worlds that will bow and grovel at my feet. And the Autobots wouldn't be able to lift a finger against me.. all will hail... Megatron." Megatron explains, "But where will we find it? let alone obtain it?"  Wildrider asks. "Shockwave will send you estimated coordinates of its location, once you receive the coordinates you shall go and retrieve the matrix." Megatron responds. After receiving the coordinates from Shockwave, the Stunticons head out to retrieve the matrix of conquest. "Why are we listenin to that big gray blocky bastard anyways?" said Wildrider, "we either get shitty side jobs or- in this case- missions where we could fuckin DIE!" "Take it easy Wildrider, where doin this so we don't get sent to the quintessons, you know Megatron has some weird connections with em." Says Motormaster, "and you know they can make any little excuse to send some bot into the sharkticon pit." "*sigh* Were all gonna die," says Dead-endNow on there way to find the matrix, the Stunticons will come to realize that taking on this mission, will be the worst mistake they have ever made..

(Thank you for reading this chapter of -The Anti-matrix plague-. This is my first ever story and I really did enjoy writing this, I know its pretty short but I hope I can make the later chapters much longer. More chapters will be on the way hopefully by tomorrow, but let me know what you think in the comments below! P.S who ever finds the reference gets a cookie (aka a follow).)