If Only

The world was now a completely different and alienated place for Ally Brown. After being provided with everything that is needed for survival there was only one thing she wanted to know: what was her past like? Was it pleasant or was it a nightmare?

She got many answers but somehow they didn't seem satiate her thirst to know more. Her heart craved for something, something very specific, something that had been very important in her life but she couldn't figure out what it was and nobody seemed to notice how far she could go to find about it.

That is when she runs into Harry Styles, a young and charming man from England. Something clicks and after long arguments and walks around she finally lets him help her solve the conundrum she was in. What she doesn't know is that the person she turned to for help could make it worse for her.

If only it was that easy but life has its own rules and time has its own turns.

Author's note:

Disclaimer : None of these events really happened and the story is purely fictional and an output of wild imagination. The characters are in no way associated with the any member of one direction, except in appearance. Lastly, I worked hard on the plot and on the story as well, so please don't repost it anywhere without my concern. Any kind of resemblance of the story with any other story is purely coincidental. None of the establishments/companies, if any, are real and any resemblance of these companies are purely coincidental, too.

Poem credits to @IneffableFascination.

I hope you have a good read. Reviews & votes would be highly appreciated.

-Scarlett :)